• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
There seems to be an import data missing which is required to complete this superbadge.  Fifth bullet under Prework and Notes says, After installing the unmanaged package, navigate to the Data Import tab on the SolarBots app and select Import.  There isn't any link for importing any file?  I was in midst of doing superbadge for reports and dashboard for classic but it expired yesterday.  So I started with this lightning one now, but stuck.
I am getting the following error message while creating an account (Person Account/Household):

"FinServ.AccountTrigger: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: FinServ.MoiExceptionWrapper.ValidationException: Your account record type is missing, a duplicate, or invalid. Ask your admin to check the individual record type configurations in Setup. (FinServ)"

I think it has something to do with my account record type settings. I tried checking in setup for the same but couldn't find anything. Also under Wealth Management Set up> Groups > Record types - I didn't find any records. Is this ok?

*Note - The org set up is not part of any firm or entity. Its set up for training purposes as suggested in Trailhead modules.

Any help to resolve this would be great. Thanks in advance.
Hi,
I am stuck in Step 2 (Automate Accounts) . I am getting below error message.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check the configuration of the custom fields on the Account object. The formulas, rollup summaries, etc. did not produce the expected outcome.

I have Created Custom Fields as below
Number of deals, Number_of_deals__c --> Roll-Up Summary (COUNT Opportunity)     
Number of won deals, Number_of_won_deals__c --> Roll-Up Summary (COUNT Opportunity) with filter criteria of Closed Won
Amount of won deals, Amount_of_Won_Deals__c --> Roll-Up Summary (SUM Opportunity) with filter criteria of Closed Won
Last won deal date, Last_won_deal_date__c --> Roll-Up Summary (MAX Opportunity)
Deal win percent, Deal_win_percent__c - Formula --> IF ( Number_of_deals__c > 0, (Number_of_deals__c / Number_of_won_deals__c ), 0))
Call for Service, Call_for_Service__c - Formula --> IF(OR(TODAY() - 730 > Last_won_deal_date__c , TODAY() + 730 < Last_won_deal_date__c ), 'Yes','No')

Also my Validation Rules are configured as :
For Account Name Edit Validation - Created 2 Validation Rules
ISCHANGED( Name ) && ISPICKVAL(Type, "Customer - Channel")
ISCHANGED( Name ) && ISPICKVAL(Type, "Customer - Direct" )

For Billing State/Province Validation Rule is
NOT(
CONTAINS("AL:AK:AZ:AR:CA:CO:CT:DE:DC:FL:GA:HI:ID:" &
"IL:IN:IA:KS:KY:LA:ME:MD:MA:MI:MN:MS:MO:MT:NE:NV:NH:" &
"NJ:NM:NY:NC:ND:OH:OK:OR:PA:RI:SC:SD:TN:TX:UT:VT:VA:" &
"WA:WV:WI:WY", BillingState))

For Billing Country Validation Rule is
BillingCountry <> "US" && BillingCountry <> "USA" && BillingCountry <> "United States" &&  NOT( ISBLANK(BillingCountry ) )

Same Validation rule are set for Shipping State/Province and Shipping Country (with correct field name).

Can anyone help me with this????
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image