• 5 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, we have a flow that updates a lookup field for zip codes based on another existing text field.
On occasion, the text field value does not have a matching record for the lookup field and so the flow fails on that record and sends an error email that it failed to find the record, which we are trying to avoid.

Here is what my configuration for the Get Record element looks like: User-added imageI tried using the checkbox to set the variable to null if no record is returned but in the error emails it appears that the flow is still using the text field value that had no matching lookup. Maybe my configuration above is not correct.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks!
In our org when the Account is changed on the Contact Record, we want the Contact record type to update depending on the record type of the Account along with some other conditions.

We have workflow rules in place currently that get the job done but we are trying to get away from the workflow rules.

We tried Process Builder to do this but since it is not bulkified we kept receiving Apex CPU limit errors when doing bulk updates.

Has anyone implemented this or something like it using Flow? 

Thanks for any help.
Hello,
We created a Process in our org that is meant to handle any Record Type updates on our contact records, however we received this error when we activated it:

Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: LIMIT_EXCEEDED: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded

The process has been active in our sandbox without these errors, so I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem or found a solution for it?
Hi everyone,

We are working on consolidating some of our workflow rules into process builders and so far we have done so by through using the UI. 

I read that it is possible to access workflow rules and process builder metadata, but is there a way to create a new process builder from the workflow rules using just the API?

Thanks for any help/recommendations.
Hi, we have a flow that updates a lookup field for zip codes based on another existing text field.
On occasion, the text field value does not have a matching record for the lookup field and so the flow fails on that record and sends an error email that it failed to find the record, which we are trying to avoid.

Here is what my configuration for the Get Record element looks like: User-added imageI tried using the checkbox to set the variable to null if no record is returned but in the error emails it appears that the flow is still using the text field value that had no matching lookup. Maybe my configuration above is not correct.