• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have some software that attempts to log into Salesforce and get information from Salesforce on purchase orders. This was working until we updated the Windows OS to Server 2012 R2 from Server 2008 R2.

The login fails with a "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" error.

It appears that the software uses a Salesforce web service to login and get the data.

How can this error be diagnosed? Is there documentation that explains how to use the web service and any computer configuration that is required?

I did not write the code so my knowledge is quite limited in this area.
We have some software that attempts to log into Salesforce and get information from Salesforce on purchase orders. This was working until we updated the Windows OS to Server 2012 R2 from Server 2008 R2.

The login fails with a "The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel" error.

It appears that the software uses a Salesforce web service to login and get the data.

How can this error be diagnosed? Is there documentation that explains how to use the web service and any computer configuration that is required?

I did not write the code so my knowledge is quite limited in this area.