• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am completely new to Apex and coding.I have a requirement where I need to create Opportunities for Contact objects when a Picklist field on contact object gets updated.
Which means when the picklist filed is having any of the following values then an opportunity should get created for that contact automatically...
My picklist field values are: Service every year, Service every 6 months, Phone call and Send mail.
Now I need some help in writing the batch apex class and test class for this requirement. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I am completely new to Apex and coding.I have a requirement where I need to create Opportunities for Contact objects when a Picklist field on contact object gets updated.
Which means when the picklist filed is having any of the following values then an opportunity should get created for that contact automatically...
My picklist field values are: Service every year, Service every 6 months, Phone call and Send mail.
Now I need some help in writing the batch apex class and test class for this requirement. Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.