• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on the Event object in salesforce once the event get's inserted into salesforce it should create a record for me. It is working fine when the user create an events without attendee but once the user create an event with Attendee list it is not creating an record for the attendee. Below is the code for the creation of record. Please assist me with this.

Trigger eventUpdate on Event(Before Insert) { List < Time_Off__c > TimeOffs2Upsert = new List < Time_Off__c > (); for (Event evt: Trigger.new) { Time_Off__c TO = TimeOffMAP.containsKey(evt.WhatId) ? TimeOffMAP.get(evt.WhatId) : new Time_Off__c(); String STime = String.valueOf(evt.StartDateTime).split(' ')[1]; String ETime = String.valueOf(evt.EndDateTime).split(' ')[1]; Date StartDate = Date.newInstance(evt.StartDateTime.Year(), evt.StartDateTime.Month(), evt.StartDateTime.Day()); Date EndDate = Date.newInstance(evt.EndDateTime.Year(), evt.EndDateTime.Month(), evt.EndDateTime.Day()); Time StartTime = Time.newInstance(Integer.valueOf(STime.split(':')[0]), Integer.valueOf(STime.split(':')[1]), 0, 0); Time EndTime = Time.newInstance(Integer.valueOf(ETime.split(':')[0]), Integer.valueOf(ETime.split(':')[1]), 0, 0); TO.Start_Date__c = StartDate; TO.End_Date__c = EndDate; TO.Start_Time__c = StartTime; TO.End_Time__c = EndTime; TO.Type__c = 'Other'; TO.Reason__c = evt.Subject; TO.User__c = evt.OwnerId; TimeOffs2Upsert.add(TO); } if(TimeOffs2Upsert.size()>0) upsert TimeOffs2Upsert; }

Thanks
Hi, I'm unable to download any static resources and access visual force pages in my org getting the following error 
In Classic View -  'Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from org domain_name(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID'.

In Lightning View - 'The webpage at https://domain_name.visualforce.com/apex/Traveller?ltn_app_id=06m24000000TwKeAAK&sfdcIFrameHost=web&isdtp=p1&clc=0&RId=a1q1o000004fEAE&sfdcIFrameOrigin=https%3A%2F%2Fdomain_name.lightning.force.com&nonce=46b0d708cceb3eb096f8589c743667ef2e7bf0f2177f683a70eeae6c99725c0a&tour=&ra=pdf might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address'. 

Please can anyone assist us with this issue.

Hi, I'm working on Integrating Cisco Webex with Salesforce, actually my company used to send some invitations to clients for a webinar
and we are taking these contacts from salesforce and in emails there is a link of webex through which they can
register for that. i have read about the integration of webex and salesforce and also have tested their api in the postman for creating, deleting and updating meetings.
For managing the meeting I need an Access Token In order to generate this I should Enter the code value which will be displayed in the Url after allowing Access.
Currently I'm manually entering the code by fetching it from Url. How can I automate this process by fetching the code in apex class and managing the meeting.

Below is the API link I'm referring for managing the meeting
https://developer.webex.com/docs/integrations
Hi,
I have a requirement to make a online payments using YODLEE API. So please help me to complete this task.
Thanks,
Syed Moin Pasha
Hi,
I have a requirement to get all the user bank details using YODLEE API and place the information into objects. so please help me to complete this task.
Thanks,
Moin.
Hi,

I am beginner in lightning We have field on Contact named ContactId which will get updated with created Contact Id and this Field is in Package level. It is not allowing me to Update the field in the Development org  in the General Setting of the field I have selected unique(Do not allow duplicate values)  Treat "ABC" and "abc" as duplicate values (case insensitive) I just want to Update it to Treat "ABC" and "abc" as different values (case sensitive)
Please help me out with this
Hi,

I am beginner in lightning
unable to fetch  currencyTypes in apex class in the MultiCurrency Disabled org

Here is my Code 

@AuraEnabled
    public static List<selectOptions> getCurrencies(){
        List<selectOptions> options = new List<selectOptions>();
        boolean IsmultiCurrencyEnabled = Schema.getGlobalDescribe().containsKey('CurrencyType');
        if(IsmultiCurrencyEnabled){
            List <CurrencyType> currencies = Database.Query('SELECT IsoCode FROM CurrencyType');
            for(CurrencyType a : currencies){
                options.add(new SelectOptions(a.IsoCode,a.IsoCode));
            }
        }
        return options;
    }

Error : Invalid type: CurrencyType

Please help me out with this 
Hi, I'm unable to download any static resources and access visual force pages in my org getting the following error 
In Classic View -  'Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from org domain_name(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID'.

In Lightning View - 'The webpage at https://domain_name.visualforce.com/apex/Traveller?ltn_app_id=06m24000000TwKeAAK&sfdcIFrameHost=web&isdtp=p1&clc=0&RId=a1q1o000004fEAE&sfdcIFrameOrigin=https%3A%2F%2Fdomain_name.lightning.force.com&nonce=46b0d708cceb3eb096f8589c743667ef2e7bf0f2177f683a70eeae6c99725c0a&tour=&ra=pdf might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address'. 

Please can anyone assist us with this issue.

Hi, I'm working on Integrating Cisco Webex with Salesforce, actually my company used to send some invitations to clients for a webinar
and we are taking these contacts from salesforce and in emails there is a link of webex through which they can
register for that. i have read about the integration of webex and salesforce and also have tested their api in the postman for creating, deleting and updating meetings.
For managing the meeting I need an Access Token In order to generate this I should Enter the code value which will be displayed in the Url after allowing Access.
Currently I'm manually entering the code by fetching it from Url. How can I automate this process by fetching the code in apex class and managing the meeting.

Below is the API link I'm referring for managing the meeting
https://developer.webex.com/docs/integrations