• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When Case is closed i want to automatically generate the description as "Auto Closed"
Case Staus = Closed then Description = Auto Closed
Hello Community,

I need help with autopopulation of lookup fields

Have to auto populate Asignment and Account  based on Part number and Case Orgin

Asignment__c (Lookup)
Account__c (Lookup)
If Case Orgin is mechanical and Part Number is available then should autopopulate the above two fields
Hello Everyone,

I just want to know is there a possiblity to migrate all the classic letterheads to lighting. 

If there is there can someone provide me the solution

Thanks in advance
Hello Salesroce Community,

I want to know, Is it possible to populate the No response reason even if there is no matching Case Origin Value, because this used to be possible in classic bu adding dependency and not not show the controlling value visible, so is it possible in lightning since i didn't find any solution for this.
I have two fields in the custom object which is Contractor and Expo Contact, These fields are required before closing

Status - Status__c (Should be Monitioring)
Contractor - contractor__c (Lookup Account)
Expo Contact - Expo_Contact__c (Lookup Contact)
I have custom object and i want to auto populate a field in the custom object

Custom Object Name: Defective Material
Field Name: Contracter - Data type - lookup(Account)
Field Name: Area Contact - Data type - lookup(contact)

I want to autopopulate Area Contact  automatically when Contracter is selected instead of picking the value. There will be only one Area Contact for the Contracter

Please help me the solution
I have two field based on that i have send an email out

Field 1- Case Type - Esclation Issue
Field 2- Item Type - Shouldn't be editable if the Case Type is Escalation Issue

Both are picklist value, plz can someone help with this.
Hello everyone,

I need help with getting the data from 22-01-2020 till 22-01-2021, i have wriiten SOQL query but not working

SELECT CaseNumber, CreatedDate, Issue1__C,Issue1__C, Cause__C FROM Case Where CreatedDate >= 22-01-2020 AND CreatedDate <= 22-01-2021

Please help me with solution guys
Hi everyone,

I need help with the few validation rule where 
1. Rejected__c <= Inspected__c <= Received__c
    But Inspected__c and Received__c fields can be empty
2. Case Status cant be changed to closed earlier than the dates below
    Container_date__c, Correction_date__c,Prevention_date__c
3.Case status can only be changed to Close from Montioring

Hello Everyone,
I'm having trouble with the below validation
Need help with validation rule for A__c<=B__c<=C__c for the same object with date datatype

I have tried this validation rule
AND(A__c<=B__c,B__c<=C__c), but it does work as intended, it does throw an error message even if B__c is greater than A__c, so help me out, I would really appericate any help
Hi Commnuity, I want to send out automatic case notifications and exclude weekends and if there is no response update on the 72 hour.

Can somebody help me out with the solution please
Hi guys, can somebody help with a validation rule for A<=B<=c for the same object
I'm trying to complete this module but not able to finish it, have tried using a new developer edition, but still couldn't able to figure out how to resoleve this issue.
The error is
" There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AOAGEREP "
Hello Community,

I need help with autopopulation of lookup fields

Have to auto populate Asignment and Account  based on Part number and Case Orgin

Asignment__c (Lookup)
Account__c (Lookup)
If Case Orgin is mechanical and Part Number is available then should autopopulate the above two fields
I have two field based on that i have send an email out

Field 1- Case Type - Esclation Issue
Field 2- Item Type - Shouldn't be editable if the Case Type is Escalation Issue

Both are picklist value, plz can someone help with this.
Hi everyone,

I need help with the few validation rule where 
1. Rejected__c <= Inspected__c <= Received__c
    But Inspected__c and Received__c fields can be empty
2. Case Status cant be changed to closed earlier than the dates below
    Container_date__c, Correction_date__c,Prevention_date__c
3.Case status can only be changed to Close from Montioring

Hello Everyone,
I'm having trouble with the below validation
Need help with validation rule for A__c<=B__c<=C__c for the same object with date datatype

I have tried this validation rule
AND(A__c<=B__c,B__c<=C__c), but it does work as intended, it does throw an error message even if B__c is greater than A__c, so help me out, I would really appericate any help
Hi guys, can somebody help with a validation rule for A<=B<=c for the same object