• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Export your MBOX Mac files into Outlook PST format easily using Apple Mac Mail Converter tool.This tool can keep data intact during conversion and support MBOX files created by Apple and 20 other email clients. This tool can do bulk conversion of Apple Mac files into Outlook and let you attach PST file directly to MS Outlook. This tool supports all versions of Outlook such as Outlook 2003,2007,2010,2013 and even 2016.It works well on all Windows Operating Systems and has a demo version free of cost.

Mac MBOX To Outlook PST
There are many application are available in the internet for the conversion of lotus notes to outlook PST file format. There are two methods are available for the migration of NSF to PST, first method you can convert manually and second is use any third party software. Here I am discuss any third party application. There are many third party tools are available in the market todays but I would suggest you try to use NSF to PST  converter without pay any charges. So If you are interested to download NSF to PST Converter software from the google.

I need to move my entire mailbox contents of Novell GroupWise to Microsoft Outlook version 2016. I have been using GroupWise from last 6 years. Now, I have decided to migrate towards Outlook.

Please help. 

Access Repair Tool to Recover Corrupt Database FileKernel for Access Repair tool is new advance recovery tool that helps you to repair and recover the corrupt, damaged or inaccessible database (MDB and ACCDB) file. With the help of this access recovery tool you can easily recover your database from any sort of corruption. It can easily restore the corrupt tables, indexes, queries and relations. This software is also capable to recover deleted access file. You can also recover the password protected forms or modules.

Features:
  • Repair corrupt ACCDB or MDB database files
  • Restore queries, tables, indexes, and relations
  • It also supports calculated data or linked table
  • Supports Linked tables and calculated data type
  • Recover password protected modules and forms
  • Restores any objects where it is the deleted records or new database

To get more info and download its free demo version visit http://www.accessrepair.recoveryfiles.org/