• -1 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Outlook exports its emails in OLM format. However, this file format is not well received by Apple Mail. At this, you will need the help of a tool that can help you import olm files to mac mail format. In fact, there are several tools in the market that offer this task. I have been helped by Gladwev’s products in the past in more than one instances. Take a free trial of OLM Converter Pro before purchasing it. 

There is no free solution for this task. Neither the Mac version of Outlook nor the Windows version comes with an add-on facility for this task. There isn’t any freeware application as well that can help you at this. However, there are plenty of paid tools to convert OLM files to PST mail format

OLM to PST Converter Ultimate by Gladwev was much impressed with the conversion speed and accuracy. The tool converted my emails directly from the Outlook database. The tool offers free conversion of up to 10mails per folder. 

Hi All,
I have a requirement in my code where I need to convert uploaded Excel file into CSV.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Thanks and Regards,
Naznin
Are you searching a tool to recover and convert MSG to EML?

Then be quick to grab a GSTECH fast tool to restore MSG databases and details and save them into EML file. It successfully transfers each and every bit of your MSG file data into EML file. Get convert MSG to EML and then transform MSG database such as sender and receiver email id, To, From, CC, BCC, Subject Line, Body Content, contacts, calendar, date & time, attachments etc. It can extract data whether MSG and EML files existed on any OS up to Win10. It can retrieve data from all MSG and EML file whether presented in any MS Outlook/ Outlook up to 2016.
Free Download Tool to recover 10 emails at no cost.
READ MORE
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/GSTECH-MSG-To-EML-a487ca38

User-added image
Mac is the ultimate operating system introduced by Apple Inc. It comes with several amazing features which meet the requirement of several tech-savvy users. Mac OS has its storage file in OLM format which stores attachments, emails, sent items, drafts calendar, images, contacts and other important information in a well-organized way.

On the other side, Windows is a tough competitor of Mac which is more user-friendly and popular than Mac. It comes with several interactive features. It stores emails, calendar, attachments, and other information in PST file format.

Here’s Why You Should Convert OLM into PST Files ?

The main reason why you should convert Mac OLM files into Windows PST because OLM is not supported in Windows. And users have to access emails and other information stored in OLM files in Windows platform. To overcome this problem, we have offered OLM to PST Converter is unique software which you need to opt for. The software provides the great solution to access Mac emails in MS Outlook platform. In fact, the product is a perfect solution for those who are seeking the way to import Outlook for Mac data into MS Outlook.
User-added image
Supported Version:
  • Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98 and 95
  • MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac
We recommend to our users to try free version of OLM to PST Converter software, Free version will convert the MAC OLM Emails to Windows Outlook PST file format.

Product link - http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html
Recoveryfix for MBOX to PST software is developed with an advanced option to browse and add several MBOX folders at a time to perform migration into the desired file format. Few notable features:
  1. Add a Folder Contains MBOX files
  2. Convert several MBOX files into PST, EML and MSG.
  3. Preview Emails with intact Mail Properties
  4. Preview and Export Email Attachments
  5. Easily export MBOX file to Office 365 Account
  6. All Outlook Versions Supported

Read more : http://mboxtooutlook.blogspot.com/2016/12/how-to-migrate-data-from-mbox-to-office-365-platform.html

OR

http://www.recoveryfix.com/mbox-to-pst-converter/
Now it’s simple to Recover OST to PST Emails in MS Outlook 2016 with this smart working OST to PST Converter software that’s fabulously Recover OST emails from corrupt Outlook Offline Storage Table and provides new file format to save OST into PST with all Outlook OST 2016 folders like Journal ,Task ,Calendar ,Notes ,Contacts ,Sent items ,draft ,Outbox ,Appointments ,etc .

Know how this OST to PST Email Converter tool successfully repair & restore OST to PST .

It simply create a platform to Recover OST file emails into MS Outlook and save all recovered OST email data into PST file by making repair of each .OST email into .PST .This Enstella OST to PST Converter tool support all old and latest version of Microsoft Outlook (OST and PST both ) 97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016.

For more get download of OST to PST Software free demo from this link :-    Recover OST to PST

recoverosttopst
Excellent EDB to PST Recovery Software is able to search EDB file location as well as Extract Exchange Emails according to dates- “From date” to “To date” in extract method. It is completely powerful software to quickly extract Exchange emails between to dates: - “Start date” to “End date” and it perfect way to restore 25 Exchange EDB to PST, MSG, EML and HTML formats at affordable prices.

Visit Here: - EDB to PST Software

User-added image
If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html

With this unique process all users can generate single and separate PST file. All consumers can successfully restore their live mail contacts file into separate PST, MSG, HTML, CSV, existing Outlook, vCard and TXT format.

Read More
http://www.esofttools.com/live-mail-contacts-converter.html

User-added image

• March 09, 2016

I need to export a report as a CSV to an FTP site or email it on a daily or weekly basis.

I have a Report.  I need to get the report out of Salesforce somehow into CSV format.

Ideally, this would be scheduled.

I'm a developer so I can do developer stuff.  However, I don't know APEX and I don't know VisualForce.  I can get someone to do that stuff if we need to.

Thanks!

• July 26, 2011

Hi all,

Im newbie in force.com, and i have a question, my question is that: i want to export list of object into CSV file using Apex. So please help me how to do this?

Thanks,

I have been trying to import an Excel .CSV file into Salesforce but can't get it to work. When I reach the point (in the Wizard) where the system uploads the file and I have to map the fields - all fields is on one string. So I can't map my columns "First Name", "Last Name" and "Email".

Has anyone had the same problem and how did you solve it??