• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how to connect to salesforce OKTA using SSO Connectin, I tried Using the SSO but throwing this error please help on this.

User-added image

Thanks
kullayappa
We have an JDE integration which is pushing data into salesforce, which is running for long time and now, the integration is failing(not inserting). The error log shows that, there are some trigger issues.

Class.JdeTriggerHandler.createObjsFromJDEs: line 115, column 1
Class.JdeTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 14, column 1
Trigger.JDETrigger: line 11, column 1
2016-03-21 18:24:57,590 ERROR [JdeUpsert] client.PartnerClient processResult (Pa
rtnerClient.java:383) - Errors were found on item135
2016-03-21 18:24:57,590 ERROR [JdeUpsert] client.PartnerClient processResult (Pa
rtnerClient.java:385) - Error code is:CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY
rtnerClient.java:386) - Error message:JDETrigger: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first e
rror: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SalesOrderCTrigger: execution of Aft
erInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id
0013400001JeMLsAAN; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, gii.Accou
ntAfterInsert: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Trigger.gii.AccountAfterInsert: line 61, column 1: []

Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.aggregateCalc: line 49, column 1
Class.SalesOrderCTriggerHandler.onAfterInsert: line 4, column 1
Trigger.SalesOrderCTrigger: line 6, column 1: []

This integration was running from last year without any issues and now this error appears. 
No changes in the code until this implementation for the first time last year.

Hi,
Has anyone worked with sfdc and peoplesoft integration using the SOAP API's.
We have received the webservice from peoplesoft, but it is not compatible with sfdc.
If any one has worked on it, please let me know.

Thanks.

For those who have experience with implementing SSO between Salesforce and LDAP, on a scale of 1-10, what would you rate the following:

Level of complexity

Level of technical knowledge required (beyond point-click Admin experience)

And how long do you estimate it takes to complete?

Thank you,

Hi,

I need to integrate Oracle EBS with my salesforce org. Can any one help me with docs or any links which will help me go ahead with the integration.

Thanks......

Hi,

I am supposed to integrate salesforce with Oracle and i have no idea how this can be done, but reading through blogs i was able to figure out certain things, This is what i have thought about and i am doing presently. i am pushing in data from salesforce to SQL tables using a middleware called Apatar, this is wworking fine but later on i dont know how to get the data in Oracle application does any one know this who can help me out? or writing API's is only the method can any one help me out.  Any freelancer or on paid basis:

This is what is supposed to go into Oracle when the order is closed:

The following data should be pushed in from Salesforce to Oracle:

When the user changes an opportunity to “Order Won” the following details should be pushed in a sequential manner from Salesforce to Oracle:

1)      The Oracle system should check if the particular customer is present in Oracle or else create a new customer.

2)      The Oracle system should check if the particular contact is present in Oracle or else create a new one.

3)      The Quote/Opportunity details from salesforce (Information required in Oracle to process the Sales Order). Example: Branch, SalesOrder Number, Segment, Customer Profile, P.O Number Etc.

4)      The related line items (Products) with their respective basic price and tax structure.

5)      Post sending if there are any changes in the related Quote/Line Item then the same should be appended in Oracle system

Oracle To Salesforce:

Once the order is processed then the invoice number and date should be pushed from Oracle to salesforce.

Appreciate your help.