• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,
Im currently trying to build a pdf page for accounts, and that page has a section that pulls a list of all open opportunities for that account. Below are relevant samples of my code.
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ActProp" renderAs="pdf">
<apex:pageBlock title="Proposals">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.Opportunities}" var="o">
            <apex:column value="{!o.Name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!o.StageName}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!o.Amount}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
public class ActProp{
   public ActProp(ApexPages.StandardController cont) {}
   List<Opportunity> props = [Select Name, StageName, Amount, AccountId from Opportunity where StageName = 'Proposal Creation' or StageName = 'Proposal Revision' or StageName = 'Proposal Review' or StageName = 'Negotiation'];
      public List<Opportunity> getprops(){
      return props;
      } 
}
Ive only been able to work with apex for less than a week, so my code may be just natually clunky. Whenever I send the visualforce page and apex class into production, They just barely dont meet the 75% test rate, and most of the errors mention a missing required field Company__c.  My question at this point is where would this field go? ive tried putting it in the query, in the vf page, and I just can't figure out where to slot it in. Any insight is greatly appreciated, as i'm guessing my code has more than a single problem.
Regards, 
Connor 

Howdy all,
My company is looking for a good way to keep track of which companies are subscribed to different products, especially with little data entry. Would any of you have any suggestions, how your company handles this, anything pre-built in to salesforce we should be using, that sort of thing. It would be very nice to go to a companies record and see which services and products they are currently using. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated!
Greetings everyone,
     I recently created a process to automatically create service contract records whenever an oportunity is set to 'closed won', and then to notify the tech lead in charge of the project using an email alert. The email is supposed to contain a link to the created record. The email template itself contains a working link for service contracts, but when the tech lead gets the email alert, the link doesnt appear.

Does anyone have any advice for getting this to work? I would greatly appreciate any insight on the matter.

Regards, 
Connor
Hello all,
I'm trying to create a custom apex controller for a visualforce page, but no matter what i've tried, I cannot create an apex class in the developer console.  I am using a developer account, and am working in a developer org, and I still can't create apex classes. Is there something I am missing? Is there any alternative I can try to develop an apex class? 

Thank you in advance,
Connor
Hello all,
Im currently trying to build a pdf page for accounts, and that page has a section that pulls a list of all open opportunities for that account. Below are relevant samples of my code.
<apex:page standardController="Account" extensions="ActProp" renderAs="pdf">
<apex:pageBlock title="Proposals">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!Account.Opportunities}" var="o">
            <apex:column value="{!o.Name}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!o.StageName}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!o.Amount}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
public class ActProp{
   public ActProp(ApexPages.StandardController cont) {}
   List<Opportunity> props = [Select Name, StageName, Amount, AccountId from Opportunity where StageName = 'Proposal Creation' or StageName = 'Proposal Revision' or StageName = 'Proposal Review' or StageName = 'Negotiation'];
      public List<Opportunity> getprops(){
      return props;
      } 
}
Ive only been able to work with apex for less than a week, so my code may be just natually clunky. Whenever I send the visualforce page and apex class into production, They just barely dont meet the 75% test rate, and most of the errors mention a missing required field Company__c.  My question at this point is where would this field go? ive tried putting it in the query, in the vf page, and I just can't figure out where to slot it in. Any insight is greatly appreciated, as i'm guessing my code has more than a single problem.
Regards, 
Connor 

Hello all,
I'm trying to create a custom apex controller for a visualforce page, but no matter what i've tried, I cannot create an apex class in the developer console.  I am using a developer account, and am working in a developer org, and I still can't create apex classes. Is there something I am missing? Is there any alternative I can try to develop an apex class? 

Thank you in advance,
Connor