• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, I am no developer, but I am trying to turn off an existing apex class by just commenting it out. I'm able to do that, and when I push it into production, I keep getting an error realted to the actual apex class: 

System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
Stack Trace: Class.NewcostsheetwithapprovalTest.testallmethodwithNoInitialvaluesET: line 563, column 1

Any suggestions on removing the error?

First line of apex class: 

public class NewcostsheetwithapprovalTest
{    
/*

I'm new to integrations. But, has anyone had any success integrating with Angie's List? The way this is intended to work, is that Angie's List is going to send new Lead info over to our org. However, it won't work in the "traditional" sense that I'm used to ... creating Connected App in Salesforce.

They don't have much documentation, but they've given me this
"it’s merely a HTTP POST to the URL of client API, and send JSON formatted lead data as request body payload. As for authentication, we don’t support OAUTH2, or make any requests to get access token out of box. Most of the client APIs we’ve been worked with are authorized by HTTP authorization header “X-API-KEY”. And they’ll provide a non-expired token value to use."

I'm looking at some workarounds like a Zapier in the meantime. Any thoughts/suggestions is greatly appreciated. Thank you all! 
I'm not sure if this should be solved w/ flow or programmatically....

over a 12 month period if a specified field has not been updated then a certain score is to be provided for the related account record.

For example if the specified field has been updated within 1-3 months, it is given a score of 5; was updated within 4-6 months, score of 4; updated within 7-8 months, score 3; updated 9-10 months, score 2; updated 11+ months score 1.... 

Looking for the best practice to solve for this. 
can you use an outbound message to update an external database? basically just want certain fields in salesforce to show up in an external database. 
I am trying to create a new record on a separate object (new contract on Contract object from Proposal object). And I am receiving this error FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Account ID: id value of incorrect type. 
Not sure how to diagnose this one. 
Hello, I am no developer, but I am trying to turn off an existing apex class by just commenting it out. I'm able to do that, and when I push it into production, I keep getting an error realted to the actual apex class: 

System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []
Stack Trace: Class.NewcostsheetwithapprovalTest.testallmethodwithNoInitialvaluesET: line 563, column 1

Any suggestions on removing the error?

First line of apex class: 

public class NewcostsheetwithapprovalTest
{    
/*

I am trying to create a new record on a separate object (new contract on Contract object from Proposal object). And I am receiving this error FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION: Account ID: id value of incorrect type. 
Not sure how to diagnose this one.