• 15 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
First and foremost, i am a newbie with SF so pls bear with me and beg your pardon, if I dont use any adequate terms
Problem statement : Want to access files attached to Case objects using the SFDC rest api or by executing SOQL query. 

The following is what i have tried so far but no sucess.
I am using a SF dev account. A workflow has been set to read email with invoices and convert into case  with attachments. 
However, when I ran a SOQL query from the dev console,
Select Id from Attachment

I dont see any attachments info. Moreover, I dont see any object called Attachment in ObjectManager. I also see that the attachments are visible under Files  but dont see a way to use SOQL Query api to fetch those. 
So, can anybody provide any info as to how to fetch attchments referred in cases programatically in Java.

First and foremost, i am a newbie with SF so pls bear with me and beg your pardon, if I dont use any adequate terms
Problem statement : Want to access files attached to Case objects using the SFDC rest api or by executing SOQL query. 

The following is what i have tried so far but no sucess.
I am using a SF dev account. A workflow has been set to read email with invoices and convert into case  with attachments. 
However, when I ran a SOQL query from the dev console,
Select Id from Attachment

I dont see any attachments info. Moreover, I dont see any object called Attachment in ObjectManager. I also see that the attachments are visible under Files  but dont see a way to use SOQL Query api to fetch those. 
So, can anybody provide any info as to how to fetch attchments referred in cases programatically in Java.