• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When we do reply from quick action. there is an option of email template selection.
in that do we have any option of restricting certain folders not to display there.

Hi 

In my project, I wanted to store details of the same object in other records. Example 

I have an employee object. Where I want to store Manager and Technical Lead of an employee
Technical lead and manger details are in the same employee object. 

So should I go with 2 self lookup?. or should I go with Storing their ID in the text field and when I want any details of the manager or the tech lead.  I can query using the ID.

Which one is the best approach w.r.t performance, Quality  .? 

I want to create a record home template in lighting web component. in aura component, we have recordHomeTemplate. 
3 side bars

there are 3 sidebars I need to add one more header. so I need to create custom template in lightning web component. can someone tell me how to do that.

thanks in advance

User-added image
In need to make What is needed to repair the tree? as bold its  a 

<lightning-combobox value={value} label="What is needed to repair the tree?" placeholder=" " options={options}
        onchange={handleChoiceChange} required>
    </lightning-combobox>

I tried 

lightning-combobox label {
    font-weight: bolder;
}
its not working

Text on the right and combo box to the left how to do this

Product type as a text and combobox as a left how to do this .. in LWC

For various operations, you can choose to notify the affected user by email.
For example:
  • You change a case's owner and choose to notify the new owner by email.
  • You create a user and choose to welcome the user by email.
  • You create a task and choose to notify the task owner by email.
  • You create an assignment rule and choose to notify users when they've been assigned a case.
Prior to Summer '17, those emails didn't always go through. If the change triggered a process, workflow rule, or Apex trigger that updated the same record, Salesforce suppressed the email.
When you activate this critical update, Salesforce no longer suppresses the notification emails.

Until now, the workaround has been to add your own email notifications, such as with an Email Alert in a process or workflow rule. If you used this workaround to make up for the missing emails, your users will receive duplicate emails. Make sure to remove any supplemental emails so that your users receive only one notification.
Test This Critical Update
We recommend testing the critical update in a sandbox. If you must work in your production org, do so during off-peak hours.
  • Identify customizations that are supplementing the email notifications.
  • In those customizations, remove the supplemental email notifications.
  • Activate this critical update.
  • Test those customizations to make sure that Salesforce doesn't send duplicate emails
Can any one help me to reproduce the before and after the critical update. 
In the Critical Update. 
Salesforce has told that. For the direct access of the custom settings. We need to give the permission for that person.

And this is not applicable for apex. but this will affect the lightning component.
Can i know how can we access the lightning component directly.

Can any One help me understand this update.

And Please help me reproduce the update

I am calling the lightning component from another lightning component.

When I press the button in second lightning component it has close and go back to the first lightning component and refresh the first component, They are not the parent and child-related

I want to create a record home template in lighting web component. in aura component, we have recordHomeTemplate. 
3 side bars

there are 3 sidebars I need to add one more header. so I need to create custom template in lightning web component. can someone tell me how to do that.

thanks in advance

User-added image
In need to make What is needed to repair the tree? as bold its  a 

<lightning-combobox value={value} label="What is needed to repair the tree?" placeholder=" " options={options}
        onchange={handleChoiceChange} required>
    </lightning-combobox>

I tried 

lightning-combobox label {
    font-weight: bolder;
}
its not working

In the Critical Update. 
Salesforce has told that. For the direct access of the custom settings. We need to give the permission for that person.

And this is not applicable for apex. but this will affect the lightning component.
Can i know how can we access the lightning component directly.