• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a page that contains two lightning components. One is a calendar, the other is a list view. 

On the calendar lightning component, a user will click, a hidden modal will be displayed so the user can create a record. Upon save success, I want *just the calendar component* to refresh. Not the entire page. 

I've tried using $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); on the callback in the calendar component. The result is both components refreshing. Same result when I create and fire a refresh event in the calendar component. 

I can't seem to find much documentation in regards to refreshing single components on a page. Any ideas?

I have a page that contains two lightning components. One is a calendar, the other is a list view. 

On the calendar lightning component, a user will click, a hidden modal will be displayed so the user can create a record. Upon save success, I want *just the calendar component* to refresh. Not the entire page. 

I've tried using $A.get('e.force:refreshView').fire(); on the callback in the calendar component. The result is both components refreshing. Same result when I create and fire a refresh event in the calendar component. 

I can't seem to find much documentation in regards to refreshing single components on a page. Any ideas?