• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am starting with Reports and Dashboards superbadge, and to solve this I created a new playground as recommended. It created a new playground but when I click launch I am not able to see the default page but it takes me to login page. Now I am not aware of the username and password to login to this new TP as it did not ask me one and created by itself. I also tried using the username from manage my hands-on-org option in the dropdown and tried to forgot password but it cannot recognize the username at all. Also, I tried to clear browser cache and even that did not help. Please help whether I am missing anything else for this. 

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
I am new to Salesforce and preparing for Admin Certification. Please help me with the below module where I am stuck up.

Define a Sharing Rule
  1. In Setup, use the Quick Find box to find Sharing Settings. This is the same page used to define org-wide defaults.
  2. In the Manage sharing settings for drop-down list, choose Job Application.  Choosing an object in this drop-down-list allows you to focus in on the org-wide defaults and sharing rules for a single object at a time rather than looking at all of them in a long page—a useful thing if you've got a large org with multiple custom objects. Let’s use this Sharing Rules related list to create a sharing rule that applies to both the Job Application and the Review objects.
I am not able to see any option called Job Application. Can anyone please help. I tried looking on the forum and community help and google. But did not find anything related to this topic. 
I am new to Salesforce and preparing for Admin Certification. Please help me with the below module where I am stuck up.

Define a Sharing Rule
  1. In Setup, use the Quick Find box to find Sharing Settings. This is the same page used to define org-wide defaults.
  2. In the Manage sharing settings for drop-down list, choose Job Application.  Choosing an object in this drop-down-list allows you to focus in on the org-wide defaults and sharing rules for a single object at a time rather than looking at all of them in a long page—a useful thing if you've got a large org with multiple custom objects. Let’s use this Sharing Rules related list to create a sharing rule that applies to both the Job Application and the Review objects.
I am not able to see any option called Job Application. Can anyone please help. I tried looking on the forum and community help and google. But did not find anything related to this topic.