• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tried adding visualforce page as tab in lightning app builder and I have also used standard controller in VF page but still I am gettinng error visualforce page not found
Please help.
Thank you in advance.
Hi there.  I am trying to use a simple Visualforce page as a lightning component, but unable to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.  I have added lightningStylesheets="true" to the <apex:page> tag and ticked off the box  "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app". What am I doing wrong here? The VF page is a simple marquee that we intend to use as a news ticker across the top of the home page. Please help.
Hi there.  I am trying to use a simple Visualforce page as a lightning component, but unable to make it available in the Lightning App Builder.  I have added lightningStylesheets="true" to the <apex:page> tag and ticked off the box  "Add Available for Lightning Experience, Lightning Communities, and the mobile app". What am I doing wrong here? The VF page is a simple marquee that we intend to use as a news ticker across the top of the home page. Please help.

We are doing a massive upgrade of an org with a managed package. The package must be switched out with a new version (since managed packages can't be changed). Unfortunately we have about 200 custom fields on top of a managed package component. I can't seem to find the meta-data in the IDE. I know that there is a section for "Referenced Packages" which shows the schema of the packaged object only, no customizations. Also I can't see the customizations under src -> objects either. I would really like to copy and paste the XML and not recreate these 200 fields from scratch. Any ideas??

• March 12, 2011