• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to write a query which will allow me to search for a user using their email and first name. I have it working mostly, however the issue I am facing is when a user has two or more words in their first name. 

For example - John Second Doe

Where they add John Second as their first name and Doe as their last name. 

I am using PHP to submit the request to Salesforce and then find the contact and assign their ID to our system. 

Select+Id+From+Contact+Where+Email='johndoe@lc.com'+AND+FirstName='John Second'

This is how the query looks so far, however this returns null. I assume this is because either its not supported or I am passing it in a wrong format. I have tried adding a + and %20, however niether work. I get an empty object.

I have confirmed that I have that user in my Salesforce system. (the name has been changed for the ticket).
I am trying to write a query which will allow me to search for a user using their email and first name. I have it working mostly, however the issue I am facing is when a user has two or more words in their first name. 

For example - John Second Doe

Where they add John Second as their first name and Doe as their last name. 

I am using PHP to submit the request to Salesforce and then find the contact and assign their ID to our system. 

Select+Id+From+Contact+Where+Email='johndoe@lc.com'+AND+FirstName='John Second'

This is how the query looks so far, however this returns null. I assume this is because either its not supported or I am passing it in a wrong format. I have tried adding a + and %20, however niether work. I get an empty object.

I have confirmed that I have that user in my Salesforce system. (the name has been changed for the ticket).