• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have Built LWC, using <lightning-input> where type is file. I am able to upload a file upto 4mb and how can increase more than 30mb
We have community page, Where we have made the changes to the community and workfine as expected in english language.
When a user select the different language we are not able to view the change(like html button, page navigation etc).

How to use the translation service here
Email-to-case, When customer add a image in the body of the email like screen shot . Case is created and user will reply to that mail in case feed. That screen shot image has to scripted off in lightning .

In classic, the image is automatically replaced with its inline image name. but not in lightning
Reference " Published Case Comments " but values are not populating
On click of a Custom Button(on case object) the flow execute - pull the value from case object and update the first name, last name and few other values on the contact object . In turn on case object, the contact new name should refelect ..... As of now it is reflecting but taking 25sec to reflect
I Have created a Dependent picklist in Flow. It shoud be required only when the dependent field is displayed on UI otherwise it shouldnt be required.
I Have a scenario where i need to create a record based on the multiselect field value . How can we loop over a mutliselect picklist field in a flow
I have created a flow, which will be invoked by the custom button through the flow URL. Onclick of a button will direct me to the new window which show the flow runned succesfully.So, In the button, I returned to the previous page . Now i need to refresh the page, to see the field update through the flow. I am not able to refresh the page through the button. How to acheive it ?
We have community page, Where we have made the changes to the community and workfine as expected in english language.
When a user select the different language we are not able to view the change(like html button, page navigation etc).

How to use the translation service here
I Have a scenario where i need to create a record based on the multiselect field value . How can we loop over a mutliselect picklist field in a flow