• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I'm using the Embedded Service for Live chat. we have used the Theam Layout in Community Builder. and we have placed our Embedded Service component in that Theam Layout. when I started chanting on one page and navigating to another page my chat history is vanishing.  I have to reload the page to get the chat history back. 

Does anyone know the solution to get the chay history. when I trying to navigate to another page.
  • August 30, 2021
Hi All,

We have a requirement to implement Live chat on our Experience site. We are using Embedded Service Deployment for implementing the live chat functionality.
We are facing one issue like when we start chatting with the live Agent on one community page and navigating to another community page the chat is disappearing on the other community page and the user can not able to chat with the agent.

Did anyone faced the same issue. and resolved the issue please help me with this requirement.
Hi, If I use the below query in one of my methods in Apex call, I'm not getting any error. But when I'm trying to call the method in LWC and trying to save my changes I'm getting the following error 

Save Failed. Error Select id,Name,FullPhotoUrl From User Where Id ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 No such column 'FullPhotoUrl' on entity 'User'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.: Source

this is the SOQL query that I'm using: - 
"select id,Name,FullPhotoUrl From User Where Id =: Userinfo.getUserId()"
I tried this in the query editor I'm getting my results as expected. can someone help me with that why I'm getting when I'm saving my changes in the LWC javascript controller?

Thanks in advance.

• January 31, 2021
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
try{
  jQuery(function() {
    jQuery('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/start/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" />');
   var agentName = '{!$User.FirstName}';
   var outboundnum;
   var internalnum = {!$User.Phone};
   var customerName = '{!Contact.Name}';
   var html =
      '<html><head><body><div id="dialog" title="Select Phone Number"><div><p>Contact Name:- {! Contact.Name}</p></div><select class="phone"><option value={! Contact.WorkPhone__c }>{! Contact.WorkPhone__c }</option><option value={! Contact.Phone }>{! Contact.Phone }</option><option value={! Contact.MobilePhone }>{! Contact.MobilePhone }</option></div></body><script>$(document).ready(function(){ $("select.phone").change(function(){outboundnum = $(this).children("option:selected").val();alert(outboundnum);});});</script></head></html>
  • August 12, 2020
Hi All,

I have a MultiSelectPickList field in User and Picklist in custom object. I need to compare such a way that piclist value is present in MultiSelectPickList in validation rule. I tried using INCLUDES($User.MultiSelectPickList,TEXT(Picklist)) but I got Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected Text Literal, received Text. I analised this error and i got solution from here
https://ipfs-sec.stackexchange.cloudflare-ipfs.com/salesforce/A/question/148489.html to use triggers. 

Now my question is, is there any way to compare rather than using triggers. is there any  way to compare in  Condition Formula in validation rule 

Thanks,
sai

Hi all,

I Have a requirement that, If select an object from  the UI and I need to clone the  object record along with the related child objects. before cloning I need to give the name of the record  and other field values. which field values i'm providing, the object record  should be cloned along with the field values that i'm providing.
i'm success with the cloning the object record  with related child object. but i can not able to provide the field values which i'm providing. Can any one help me with this

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

We have a requirement to implement Live chat on our Experience site. We are using Embedded Service Deployment for implementing the live chat functionality.
We are facing one issue like when we start chatting with the live Agent on one community page and navigating to another community page the chat is disappearing on the other community page and the user can not able to chat with the agent.

Did anyone faced the same issue. and resolved the issue please help me with this requirement.
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.10.2/jquery.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT('//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.min.js')}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/30.0/apex.js")}
try{
  jQuery(function() {
    jQuery('head').append('<link rel="stylesheet" href="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/start/jquery-ui.css" type="text/css" />');
   var agentName = '{!$User.FirstName}';
   var outboundnum;
   var internalnum = {!$User.Phone};
   var customerName = '{!Contact.Name}';
   var html =
      '<html><head><body><div id="dialog" title="Select Phone Number"><div><p>Contact Name:- {! Contact.Name}</p></div><select class="phone"><option value={! Contact.WorkPhone__c }>{! Contact.WorkPhone__c }</option><option value={! Contact.Phone }>{! Contact.Phone }</option><option value={! Contact.MobilePhone }>{! Contact.MobilePhone }</option></div></body><script>$(document).ready(function(){ $("select.phone").change(function(){outboundnum = $(this).children("option:selected").val();alert(outboundnum);});});</script></head></html>
  • August 12, 2020
Hi All,

I have a MultiSelectPickList field in User and Picklist in custom object. I need to compare such a way that piclist value is present in MultiSelectPickList in validation rule. I tried using INCLUDES($User.MultiSelectPickList,TEXT(Picklist)) but I got Error: Incorrect parameter type for function 'INCLUDES()'. Expected Text Literal, received Text. I analised this error and i got solution from here
https://ipfs-sec.stackexchange.cloudflare-ipfs.com/salesforce/A/question/148489.html to use triggers. 

Now my question is, is there any way to compare rather than using triggers. is there any  way to compare in  Condition Formula in validation rule 

Thanks,
sai

Hello All

I have a requirement to create triggers dynamically using apex code.(and not through the setup option )

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance

• August 04, 2011