• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am just starting with using OmniStudio for configuring UI in SF and have pretty basic understanding of coding, but learning! Right now, I am trying to create a flexcard that has a progress bar which shows the progress for achieving a tier level in a rewards program. 

I have a data raptor extract pulling data from an underlying record, including a field "ProgressPercent__c" that I am successfully able to surface on the Flexcard. 

What is the best way to create a progress bar which will dynamically fill based on the Percentage value in tihs 'ProgressPercent__c" field that is accessible within the flexcard? 

Some things I have tried but got stuck with:
- Adding a "Custom LWC" element and using the progressBar LWC
- Using a Block elemnt and using Custom CSS (with this, I have gotten so that I can create the progress bar but have been unable to reference the variable for how much % the bar should be at)

Thanks in advance for any and all guidance - much appreciated!
I am working on an email send that has a button for customers to sign up for a loyalty program. I have this button linked to a cloud page with the following code:

%%[
set @subKey = AttributeValue("_subscriberkey")
UpdateSingleSalesforceObject("Contact",@subKey,"Loyalty_Program_Opt_In__c","TRUE")
]%%

When I do a preview and test, and click on the button, the associated contact I am using to test gets updated in our connected Salesforce org. However, when I actually send the email as a test and click on the button from within the email in my inbox, the contact in SF does not get updated.

Any ideas on why it wouldn't be working when it is actually sent out versus when I am testing through "preview and test" within SFMC?

Thanks,

R
Hello,

I want to create a formula to use within a flow that outputs a DATETIME value using seperate inputs from a Date field and Time field. 

I have tried various different formulas, but have yet to get it working. For reference, I have been playing around with formulas such as:

DATETIMEVALUE ( TEXT ( DATEFIELD__c) & " " & (TIMEFIELD__c))

However, none have worked thus far. Appreciate any insight or guidance on this one.

Thank you,

R
  • April 27, 2022
Hi,

I am looking for suggestions for the most suitable Salesforce solution for the following use case:

- Customer authenticates and logs into online portal (hosted by non-Salesforce vendor) 
- Customer clicks to opt into rewards program
- Customer clicking opt in on website (via widget/component/wireframe - looking for recommendation) triggers push to Salesforce, updating customer's rewards program opt in checkbox to TRUE by using the unique identifier that is available via the external vendor's API and the authenticated session

Alternatively, if the customer clicks opt out on the website, this would trigger a push to Salesforce updating the customer's opt in for the rewards program to FALSE

Thanks in advance for any and all insights and recommendations. Much appreciated,

R
  • April 19, 2022
Hello,

I want to create a formula to use within a flow that outputs a DATETIME value using seperate inputs from a Date field and Time field. 

I have tried various different formulas, but have yet to get it working. For reference, I have been playing around with formulas such as:

DATETIMEVALUE ( TEXT ( DATEFIELD__c) & " " & (TIMEFIELD__c))

However, none have worked thus far. Appreciate any insight or guidance on this one.

Thank you,

R
  • April 27, 2022