• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Salesforce Community,

I am preparing to take the Salesforce Administrator exam. I have been using Focus On Force, plus several other sites such as testpreptraining.com, SimpliLearn, Trailhead, and Salesforce Ben. Any other sites that would be helpful? Does nayone reccomend testpreptraining? There are tons of questions on there and it is only $15. Thanks!
Good morning Salesforce Community,
When I create custom objects, a picklist shows up named "Currency" with a field name as "CurrencyIsoCode". Salesforce does not give me an option to delete the field, because it is showing as a standard field. I did try disabling multi-currencies, but it did not make a difference.

Is anyone else having the same issues, and did anyone resolve this issue? Thank you!

I am working on the "Build a Cat Rescue App That Recognizes Cat Breeds" project on Trailhead. I completed all the steps befoer this, but I am currently on the "Create a Lightning Component and Add it to a Lightning Page" step. When I am on the Developer Console, I cannot create a new Apex Class. Here is the error message that pops up when I try to create one:

"duplicate value found: <unknown> duplicates value on record with id: <unknown>"

If anyone has any tips or has the same issue, please let me know! Thank you!

Here is the link to the project:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/projects/build-a-cat-rescue-app-that-recognizes-cat-breeds
When I create custom objects, a picklist shows up named "Currency" with a field name as "CurrencyIsoCode". Salesforce does not give me an option to delete the field, because it is showing as a standard field. I did try disabling multi-currencies, but it did not make a difference.

Is anyone else having the same issues, and did anyone resolve this issue? Thank you!