• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey folks,

I would like to create a custom report type for Approval History(ProcessInstanceStep).

My first approach was creating a trigger or record-triggered flow on the ProcessInstanceStep object.
But for some reason, Salesforce doesn't allow me to create a trigger on the object.

Background information,
There are more than 2,000 submitted approvals daily based.
The client wants to maximize declarative tools' usability.(Not Programatical solution)

How should I resolve this issue?

Much obliged, in advance.
Liam
Hey folks,

I would like to create a custom report type for Approval History(ProcessInstanceStep).

My first approach was creating a trigger or record-triggered flow on the ProcessInstanceStep object.
But for some reason, Salesforce doesn't allow me to create a trigger on the object.

Background information,
The client wants to maximize declarative tools' usability.(Not Programatical solution)

Liam
Hey folks,

Background information,

Liam