• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have a custom field on the account object "store_segment" that I want to mirror on the task object. 
I am trying to create a formula field on "activity" but not able to.
Any input?
Thanks
Hi all,
I never seen this type of a problem with data import wizard before, we are running updates on accounts using the data import wizard, the upload has a success results but none of the records have been updated. 
Any idea why this might hapen? any advise is much appreciated,
Hi All, 
I am new to creating triggers and struggeling with this trigger, before deleting an account record to check TWO criterias, 
if the field : acc.ninja_store_id is not blank  -  ( string )
if the a checkbox field : (deleted__c) is UNchecked -( boleean )  

when I modify the trigger as below, it works only on the condition (deleted) but not on the string is blank
so, I want the rigger to prevent the deletion if one of the criterias is met! 

here is the trigger:

trigger test on account

(before delete){

for(Account acc: Trigger.old){

if(Acc.Account_Status__c!='Deleted' || Acc.Ninja_Store_Id__c != '' ){

acc.AddError('To be able to delete this account in SF, It has to be deleted first in Ninja');

}

}

}

Hi all,
I am very new to creating triggers, I have the trigger below that I want to add the lead status to (id lead status is "in progree") do not allow users to delete, here is the trigger:
trigger deletion on lead
(before delete){
    for(lead lead: Trigger.old){
        if(lead.Ninja_Store_Id__c!=null){
            lead.AddError('You can’t delete this lead in SF, You can only abandon it');
        }
    }
}

Any help is so much appreciated
Thanks,
Hi, I have a custom field on the account object "store_segment" that I want to mirror on the task object. 
I am trying to create a formula field on "activity" but not able to.
Any input?
Thanks
Hi All, 
I am new to creating triggers and struggeling with this trigger, before deleting an account record to check TWO criterias, 
if the field : acc.ninja_store_id is not blank  -  ( string )
if the a checkbox field : (deleted__c) is UNchecked -( boleean )  

when I modify the trigger as below, it works only on the condition (deleted) but not on the string is blank
so, I want the rigger to prevent the deletion if one of the criterias is met! 

here is the trigger:

trigger test on account

(before delete){

for(Account acc: Trigger.old){

if(Acc.Account_Status__c!='Deleted' || Acc.Ninja_Store_Id__c != '' ){

acc.AddError('To be able to delete this account in SF, It has to be deleted first in Ninja');

}

}

}

Hi all,
I am very new to creating triggers, I have the trigger below that I want to add the lead status to (id lead status is "in progree") do not allow users to delete, here is the trigger:
trigger deletion on lead
(before delete){
    for(lead lead: Trigger.old){
        if(lead.Ninja_Store_Id__c!=null){
            lead.AddError('You can’t delete this lead in SF, You can only abandon it');
        }
    }
}

Any help is so much appreciated
Thanks,
In salesforce.com, several entities (contact, account, lead, etc.) have one or more "address" fields. When you look at the wsdl, you can see that the "address" is actually comprised of several fields - street1, street2, street3, city, state/province, postal code, and country.

The problem is that the wsdl does not tell you the maximum field lengths for the various components. During some importing, I have discovered that the city field can only be 40 characters.  Short of running a series of tests, can anyone provide the limits on the various fields that make up an address.

It is the sort of thing that should be published somewhere.