• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have a working page done by somebody else.
I need to do a visual upgrade of the page so I've cloned the page. It's using the same user and profile as the original page

When testing this new page (without any edit), I'm getting the error:
Error: SF_ERROR: INVALID_ID_FIELD OBJ: ContentVersion - You must specify a FirstPublishLocation where you have publish permission

I've tried to check every where for its permission. I'm not sure which is the right one.
Also, I wonder why the permissions would be different when using the same user and profile.

The ContentVersion's `FirstPublishLocationId` is set in the page's controller (same one for both pages) and have a fixed value.

Can somebody point me to the right permission to check or to anything else that I should check?

Thx
Baptiste
Hello,

I'm able to query the Metadata API with JSforce and my credentials.

I would like to run it in a cron on a web server.
Is there a way to generate a access key (like on aws) so that I don't need to put my username/password on the server?

Thx
Baptiste
Hello,

I have a working page done by somebody else.
I need to do a visual upgrade of the page so I've cloned the page. It's using the same user and profile as the original page

When testing this new page (without any edit), I'm getting the error:
Error: SF_ERROR: INVALID_ID_FIELD OBJ: ContentVersion - You must specify a FirstPublishLocation where you have publish permission

I've tried to check every where for its permission. I'm not sure which is the right one.
Also, I wonder why the permissions would be different when using the same user and profile.

The ContentVersion's `FirstPublishLocationId` is set in the page's controller (same one for both pages) and have a fixed value.

Can somebody point me to the right permission to check or to anything else that I should check?

Thx
Baptiste
Hello,

I'm able to query the Metadata API with JSforce and my credentials.

I would like to run it in a cron on a web server.
Is there a way to generate a access key (like on aws) so that I don't need to put my username/password on the server?

Thx
Baptiste