• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI,

Am looking for Salesforce PD1 SP19 dumps.
If anyone have.please let me know
"Your Apex code contains field level access checks that are redundant now that you've added 'WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED'. Please check your code again."

Code is:-

@RestResource(urlMapping='/secureApexRest')
global with sharing class SecureApexRest {
    @HttpGet
    global static Contact doGet(){
        Id recordId = RestContext.request.params.get('id');
        Contact result;
        if (recordId == null){
            throw new FunctionalException('Id parameter is required');
        }
        if (Schema.SObjectType.Contact.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Name.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Secret_Key__c.isAccessible()){
            List<Contact> results = [SELECT id FROM Contact WHERE Id = :recordId WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED];
            if (!results.isEmpty()) {
                result = results[0];
            }
        } else{
            throw new SecurityException('You don\'t have access to all contact fields required to use this API');
        }
        return result;
    }
    public class FunctionalException extends Exception{}
    public class SecurityException extends Exception{}
}

Kindly suggest me what exactly I need to change in the code.
Thanks inadvance.
Hi everyone,

I am completed the Multiple choice questions for Platform Developer 2 as well as the  super badges, can someone help me to understand how do I get the certificate.
Thanks
Just failed my Admin 201 test. I'm so angry and frustrated. I took a ton of practice tests and did well on them. The actual test was nothing like the practice test. The actual test was ridiculously vague.  Anyway, does anyone know where I can find practice tests that are actually up-to-date? Any suggestions on how to study that doesn't cost a billion dollars? I'm just super frustrated and angry right now. Thanks for the help. 
Hi All,

I am having small confusion.Is dev-401 exam known as Platform dev-1 or is it different.

Thanks,
Deepak.
Hi Frienz, I have all latest dumps of  salesforce certification SPRING 2017 if anyone wants you can mail me at 
sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

I have all latest dumps of following exams
90% questions come from it

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder

all Salesforce certification SPRING 2017 dumps available anyone wants they can mail at spsfdc1992@gmail.com
Hi Friends, I have all latest dumps of Salesforce exams Spring 2017 if anyone wants you can mail me at 
rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com
These are original questions from the certification exam and very useful to pass the exam.

90% questions come from it

Platform Developer I
App Builder

Let me know if you want

Good Day!
Hi, I have all latest dumps of salesforce for all types of salesforce exams if anyone wants you can mail me at 
rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com

Platform Developer I
App Builder

Immediately i will sent dumps latest one,which helps you to pass 

I will give you as-surety for all latest dumps
Hii..Can anybody help me to understand what standard  study materail should i refer for ADM-201 and DEV 401/501 certifications..
Where i can find dumps or certification oriented questions and answers (if possible free not paid...) 
kindly suggest ...

Thanks 
Mohit S.
  • September 18, 2016
Hi,
 I'm planning to appear for Admin 201 exam next month. Can anyone  p'lz guide me? Can anyone suggest me some sites where i can find the latest dumps or how do i do my preparation so that i can clear my exam.
I recently passed my Admin 201 and now i want the Sales Cloud Certification. Does anyone know how to best prepare for the Sales Cloud Exam? I'm finding there aren't as many resources for self study like there was for the admin 201
Hi,
Can you please help me out by answering these questions.
A company wants a recruiting app that models candidates and interviews; displays the total number of interviews on each candidate record; and defines security on interview records that is independent from the security on candidate records.What would a developer do to accomplish this task? 
Choose 2 answers.
A) Create a lookup relationship between the Candidate and Interview objects.
B) Create a trigger on the Interview object that updates a field on the Candidate object
C) Create a roll-up summary field on the Candidate object that counts Interview records.
D) Create a master-detail relationship between the Candidate and Interview objects.

Hoping the Ans as :A,B

2) In the Lightning Component framework, which resource can be used to fire events?ans: A,B
Choose 2 answers
Third-party Javascript code.
Javascript controller actions.
Visualforce controller actions.
Third-party web service code.

Hoping as Ans: A,B

3) What is a capability of formula fields? 

Choose 3 answer 

A) Generate a link using the HIPERLINK function to a specific record in a legacy system
B) Determine if a datetime field has passed using the NOW function
C) Determine which of three different images to display using IF function
D) Return and display a field value from another object using the VLOOKUP function
E) Display the previous value for a field using the PRIORVALUE funtion

I think Ans: B,C,D

4)A developer wants to display all the available record types for a case Object. The developer also wants to display the picklist values for the Case.Status field. The Case Object and the Case.Status field are on a Custom Visualforce page.
Which action can the developer perform to get the record types and picklist values in the controller?
Choose 2 answers. 
Use Schema.PicklistEntry returned by Case.Status.getDescribe().getPicklistValues()
Use Schema.RecordTypeInfo returned by Case.sObjectType.getDescribe().getRecordTypeInfos()
Use SOQL to query Case records in the org to get all values for the Status picklist field
Use SOQL to query Case records in the org to get all the RecordType values available for Case 

I think Ans:A,B

5) A developer writes a SOQL query to find child records for a specific parent. Ans:5

How many levels can be returned in a single query?

A. 1
B. 7
C. 5
D. 3

Confused between option A and C.Please clarify these questions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi All

I am planning to appear for Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Not really getting any sample questions or mock questions online.

Appreciate if anybody has any pointers to that!

Thanks In Advance
Priya

Hi all,

I'm a Salesforce developer with 2 years of experience. Recently i've decided to give my certification. I have found that even after 2 years of experience i find many questions in dumps difficult to answer.

Is creating the Recruitment app essential to crack the exam?  I also found I need to memorise  a lot of numerical data related to salesforce Limits.

My friend suggested that going through all of the dumps available is enough to crack the exam. Is it enough if i go through all the available dumps and learn the ones i couldnt answer ?

Please let me know as i'm deciding to give the exam by next week.

hi all,

i want to self-study salesforce admin adm201 course and then get certified. i would like to know where can i get the study material, work-books, manuals, youtube videos, itunes etc, etc for sfdc adm201 course. i found that sfdc developer study material is available at the link given below but not for sfdc admin.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Documentation

thanks all

• August 22, 2012

I want dump question in Salesforce Administration Certification.

Hi All,

I want to do certification on salesforce.If any one know which material is usefu Plz guide me.

If any dumps are there plz send me those links.Plz guide me in properway.

Thanks in advance,

Manu

• June 22, 2010