• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello guys,

I have learnt salesforce both admin and development. But i dont have any practical knowlledge. I need some real time project to get some hands on experience. and gain some practical knowledge. If any has , Please help me out.

If 'X' is sending a record for approval to user 'Y' and if without approving he just re-assigned the request to 'X' then the record need to autoapprove, because the request is raised from X itself. Is this possible ? and how?
Hi,
I am quite new to Salesforce. how to know the relationship between the standard object. Like what is relationship between Quote and Opportunity , Quote Line Items and Opportunity.

I have a validation rule on the number field like number should be less than 10000. Now I have a workflow field update and it is updating with 15000. Now user has entered 12000. What will happen in this case? what will happen if we replace validation Rule with before trigger? Will the record be not saved in the both cases?
Hello, 

I am learning salesforce and quite new to it. can any one pls help me out in trigger design pattern  and frameworks. I am bit confused in this?
Hi Is it possible to create a new object or new custom fields using apex trigger?
Hi,
I am quite new to Salesforce. how to know the relationship between the standard object. Like what is relationship between Quote and Opportunity , Quote Line Items and Opportunity.