• -1 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a lightning app which has the remote site settings dynamic.
So, is it a good practice to use metadataService.class (http://technome2.blogspot.com/2017/05/creating-remote-site-settings.html) in post-installation script to add remote site settings for the org?
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can modify quantities of my contract line items during a CPQ Amend through API calls.
I'm able to add additional products, but how is it possible to decrease quantities of existing quote lines?? 

Use Case: replacing a product A with product B; trying to set quantity of product A to 0 and quantity of product B to 1.
Any help is welcomed!  I am trying to complete this trailhead challenge -Packaging and ISV App.  I have the 2 seperate orgs created , Developer and Partner Developer.  and have created the App.  However, I am getting this message below:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RLCLKDES
Create an app, package it, and install the package in your Developer Edition org.
This challenge will require two orgs: A fresh Partner Developer Edition org (‘Org1’) and the Developer Edition org (‘Org2’) you’re already using here on Trailhead. In Org1, create a managed package containing your app and upload the package. Install the managed package in Org2.
Create a namespace in Org1. Use any unique name for your namespace.
Create an app and a managed package in Org1. Use any name for your managed package.
The app must be named ‘Module Tracker’.
The Module Tracker app must contain a custom object where Object Name = ‘Module’, Label = ‘Module’, and Plural Label = ‘Modules’.
Upload the managed package in Org1.
Install the managed package in Org2.
Note: You must connect Org2 to Trailhead in order to complete the challenge.
Note: Don’t have a fresh Partner Developer Edition org (Org1)? Head back to Creating and Managing ISV Development Orgs for instructions.
Note: Don’t already have a Developer Edition org (Org2)? Sign up here:https://developer.salesforce.com/trailhead/signup
hello,

i am a newbie to salesforce and trying to complete this trailhead challenge and unable to find a way through apex to generate this method for creating new contacts with unique id. as one requirement to pass the challenge is "The 'generateRandomContacts' method must be capable of consistently generating contacts with unique first names."

If somebody successfully completed the task kindly help me.

regards,