• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,
i am just doing apex superbadge but i need some help i don't understand the meaning of this line
"Install this unmanaged package (package ID: 04tB0000000Q3Cq). This package contains all schema and shells for Apex logic needed to complete this challenge. The only changes you need to make to the data schema are renaming the standard objects or modifying standard fields per the Entity Diagram".
please help me
Hi everyone,
i am just doing apex superbadge but i need some help i don't understand the meaning of this line
"Install this unmanaged package (package ID: 04tB0000000Q3Cq). This package contains all schema and shells for Apex logic needed to complete this challenge. The only changes you need to make to the data schema are renaming the standard objects or modifying standard fields per the Entity Diagram".
please help me

Hi all, I am stuck on the prevent SOQL injection trailhead, where I am looking to determine which portions of the code I would need to invoke escapeSingleQuotes or whitelist to enable. I've made several attempts at investigation to little avail. I have appended my code are there any steps I would need to take. My goal is to assess the code to see how it works and what I would need to do.

Hope it helps.

public class Prevent_SOQL_Injection_Challenge {

public string textOne {get; set;}
    public string textTwo {get; set;}
    public string comparator {get; set;}
    public string numberOne {get; set;}

public List<Supply__c> whereclause_records {get; set;}

public PageReference stringSearchOne(){
        string query = 'SELECT Id,Name,Quantity__c,Storage_Location__c,Storage_Location__r.Castle__c,Type__c FROM Supply__c';
        string whereClause = '';

if(textOne != null && textOne!=''){
                whereClause += 'name like  \'%'+textOne+'%\' ';
        }

if(whereClause != ''){
            whereclause_records = database.query(query+' where '+whereClause+' Limit 10');
        }

return null;
    }

public PageReference stringSearchTwo(){
        string query = 'SELECT Id,Name,Quantity__c,Storage_Location__c,Storage_Location__r.Castle__c,Type__c FROM Supply__c';
        string whereClause = '';

if(textTwo != null && textTwo!=''){
                whereClause += 'Storage_Location__r.name like  \'%'+textTwo+'%\' ';
        }

if(whereClause != ''){
        }

return null;
    }

public PageReference numberSearchOne(){
        string whereClause = '';

if(numberOne != null && comparator != null){
            whereClause += 'Quantity__c '+comparator+' '+numberOne+' ';
        }

if(whereClause != ''){
        }

return null;
    }

}

Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of strings: 
Create an Apex class that returns an array (or list) of formatted strings ('Test 0', 'Test 1', ...). The length of the array is determined by an integer parameter.The Apex class must be called 'StringArrayTest' and be in the public scope.
The Apex class must have a public static method called 'generateStringArray'.
The 'generateStringArray' method must return an array (or list) of strings. Each string must have a value in the format 'Test n' where n is the index of the current string in the array. The number of returned strings is specified by the integer parameter to the 'generateStringArray' method.

MyApexClass to above Challenge:

public class StringArrayTest {

public static List<string> generateStringArray(Integer n)
    {
        List<String> myArray = new List<String>();

for(Integer i=0;i<n;i++)
        {
            myArray.add('Test'+i);
            System.debug(myArray[i]);
        }
        return myArray;

}

It's compile and execute as per requirement in Developer console. But Traihead showing the below error:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Executing the 'generateStringArray' method failed. Either the method does not exist, is not static, or does not return the proper number of strings.

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I'm working on an application, and I got the OAuth2 workflow working right away, but I've been struggling with making requests afterward.

I get the access_token and instance_url back, and when I make a call like this:

curl -v https://__instance_id__ (na7).salesforce.com/services/data/v20.0/ -H "Authorization: OAuth access_token_from_earlier"

the server responds with a 401 with the following body:

[{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}]

I've scoured the forum for solutions already, and made sure that I have API access turned on, signed up for the REST API through the developer preview form, but am still having errors all over the place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!