• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi
I'm getting this error message when trying to check the challenge inMap Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/content/learn/modules/workflow_migration/workflow_migration_criteria
I created a new  DE but I'm getting the same error message once and again.
can you help me please?

thanks

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OPBHDLAG

YOUR CHALLENGE
Create a process to replace two workflow rules
The stars have aligned, and you finally have the time and buy-in to convert some workflow rules to processes. You're converting two Opportunity workflow rules into one Opportunity process. The evaluation criteria for both of the workflow rules is "created or edited to subsequently meet criteria." Create a process and configure the appropriate settings in the Object node to match the workflow rules. Note: Don't work in the Criteria node yet. In the next unit, the hands-on challenge asks you to add criteria and actions to your process.
Process Name: Opportunity Management
Start the process when: a record changes
Object: Opportunity
The process must evaluate both created and edited records
Challenge not yet complete in joni@testlogin.com
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: OPBHDLAG

Hi,
I have a scenario where I have few records in a custom object. The custom object is in lookup relation with Account. In the child records I want to update the lookup filed using apex class.

I have created a custom page where I have a checkbox to select recods. The selected record should be assigned to any parent record by clicking a button. I have attached the image of my custom page for your reference.

Can someone tell me how to achieve this scenario..
  • February 26, 2020
Hi there, 

I got following error on step 3.

A Volunteer Shift Worker record created for another user is not in their approval queue, or it does not have the correct status automatically assigned.

Anyone passed this step?

Thanks
LinThaw
I am having a few issues with the Action Plans app and one of them being not able to add more then one task. Everytime I click on the Add new task button it says loading and does not create a new section to add a second task. 
ダッシュボードの様に実行ユーザを指定してVisualforceページに貼り付けたレポートを呼び出すことは出来るのでしょうか。
実行ユーザの指定はURLパラメータで指定すれば良いと思うのですが、それを引数にしてfilterをかける事は出来るのでしょうか。