• Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, I have a Custom Object Order and Related Object Order Item,
and I am preaparing A csv File containing the Field name.
Problem 1-- On Order Object There is a field - manager which is lookup with user , i am getting error when i fill id as well as name in the excel sheet and my custom file uploading is failed. Any suggestion how to achieve this.

Problem 2- When order is created ,taking the inserted id , I have to create the Order Item records for particular order created , but here i am again failed to create related records. 
Note--Records Creation all happens using CSV file for both objects.

Thanku.
Hi, I want to build a component which has a saves button on its UI.
And when i hit the button ,it's together navigate to the next component and save the data on first one.
How to generate PDF from Lightning Web Component HTML file?
Hi All,
We are building a Lightning Web Component with HTML content. We tried using jsPDF and couple of other Javascript libraries, but they doesn't seem to be locker complaint and hence we are not able to generate.

Generating via VF page is not something we want to do.

So can you please help with any pointers/suggestions on how to generate the PDF from LWC?

Thanks in advance!
Hi, I want to build a component which has a saves button on its UI.
And when i hit the button ,it's together navigate to the next component and save the data on first one.
How to generate PDF from Lightning Web Component HTML file?
Hi All,
We are building a Lightning Web Component with HTML content. We tried using jsPDF and couple of other Javascript libraries, but they doesn't seem to be locker complaint and hence we are not able to generate.

Generating via VF page is not something we want to do.

So can you please help with any pointers/suggestions on how to generate the PDF from LWC?

Thanks in advance!