• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am using the appexchange Survey force "https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003I2gDEAS".
But I need him to create a relationship with the contact, so I need the record of responses to appear in the contact list.
I've already created a lookup but I'm not getting him to pull the contact, if someone can help me.

Tranks
I have a custom object employee__c and a Project__c I need to see if an employee is already inside a project and if there is one I will not be able to add it again. there is a team object that I register one employee per team and add the team to the project. Does anyone have any idea of ​​a solution

thank you.
Hello,

I have doubts for hours. I made a trigger that adds a contact whenever the value of the account is more than one hundred thousand, but I am trying to make an aura component of picklist so that I can choose from the existing contacts. like if the current value of the account reaches one hundred thousand it opens the component aura and you put the professional, but I'm not managing to develop anything could someone please help me?
I apologize for coming to say something that may be very simple, but I'm new to salesforce development and I'm about 8 hours trying to do it and I haven't been able to develop anything, Thanks.
I  need to get the percentage of completion between the StartDate and EndDate fields. I need him to see when the project is completed based on these dates.

I was using the following rule: 
(( TODAY ()   - Start_Date__c) / (End_Date__c - Start_Date__c)) * 100

But the result of the date 03/16/2020 to 04/20/2020
Hello,

I have a formula field with the formula below:

(5 * ( FLOOR((Start_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8) ) / 7 ) ) + MIN(5, MOD(Start_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8), 7 ) ) )
-
(5 * ( FLOOR((End_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8) ) / 7 ) ) + MIN(5, MOD(End_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8), 7 ) ) )

I need to separate only the working days between these dates, and put in showing in the field formulates the result, but it is giving the following error

Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date).
Hello, I've tried all the ways but I'm not getting it, I need that when I put the start date and end date they separate the working days and learn in the DiasTrabalhados__c field. I am not able to develop the necessary validation rule for such an action,
Thanks
I  need to get the percentage of completion between the StartDate and EndDate fields. I need him to see when the project is completed based on these dates.

I was using the following rule: 
(( TODAY ()   - Start_Date__c) / (End_Date__c - Start_Date__c)) * 100

But the result of the date 03/16/2020 to 04/20/2020
Hello,

I have a formula field with the formula below:

(5 * ( FLOOR((Start_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8) ) / 7 ) ) + MIN(5, MOD(Start_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8), 7 ) ) )
-
(5 * ( FLOOR((End_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8) ) / 7 ) ) + MIN(5, MOD(End_Date__c- DATE(1900,1, 8), 7 ) ) )

I need to separate only the working days between these dates, and put in showing in the field formulates the result, but it is giving the following error

Error: Formula result is data type (Number), incompatible with expected data type (Date).