Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

While firing query : 

SELECT Id, PackageLicenseId, UserId FROM UserPackageLicense

Getting exception : INVALID_TYPE : sObject type UserPackageLicense is not supported

any help would be appreciated

Hi ,
I am using below query to fetch managed packaged id assigned to user :

Is there any query or sObject that will give me information related to cost(price in $) of mange package?

Any help will be appreciated..!

Hi

Can I add/remove multiple(two or more) managed packages in single soap UI request ?
current body of my add manage package soap ui request is :
<soapenv:Body>
  <urn:create>
    <urn:sObjects>
      <urn1:type>UserPackageLicense</urn1:type>               

<urn1:PackageLicenseId xmlns="">My    PackageLicenseId</urn1:PackageLicenseId>     

<urn1:UserId xmlns="">My UserId</urn1:UserId>   </urn:sObjects>
</urn:create>
</soapenv:Body>

does there is any way where this soap request can add multiple manages packages to single user?
i tried with adding two or more "<urn1:PackageLicenseId xmlns="">My PackageLicenseId</urn1:PackageLicenseId>"
with different PackageLicenseId but not able to add.
Basically I want to add multiple manage packages in single soap request

Hiii

I am using below query to fetch ManagedPackages assigned to users in org :
SELECT PackageLicenseId, UserId FROM UserPackageLicense

My users query is : 
SELECT Id, Username, LastName, FirstName FROM User

Is there any query to fetch ManagedPackages assigned to users in users query  ?

Hi

Is there a way to retrieve the Package name of the installed packages in an org ?

We are using below to retrieve the Package name of the installed packages in an org :
SELECT Id, NamespacePrefix FROM PackageLicense

'Package name' field is not there in PackageLicense sobject
However If checked on Salesforce.com >> Build >>Lighening Bolt >>Installed Packages >>Package Name
Here We see Package Name and want to get this Package name via soql

Is there any soql which will give us 'Package Name' ? 
When will i get below error response from salesfoce :
Changing User Type from High Volume Portal to New ICS Support Agents is not allowed. Select a different profile.

which update operation could give above error?
We are searching for usecase where salesforce returns multiple error object in result response.
below is ideal response we are searching for :
<updateResponse>
         <result>
            <errors>
               <fields>ProfileId</fields>
               <message>You can only assign profiles that are compatible with the user's license. For a list of compatible licenses and profiles, see the Salesforce Help.: Profile ID</message>
               <statusCode>FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION</statusCode>
            </errors>
            <errors>
               <message>Changing User Type from High Volume Portal to New ICS Support Agents is not allowed. Select a different profile.</message>
            </errors>
            <id xsi:nil="true" />
            <success>false</success>
         </result>
      </updateResponse> 

can any one help us which provisioning will provide above single response ?      
I am trying to fetch PublicGroups having '(single quote) in its name using query : select Id from Group where (Name = 'AMER SDR's Group') AND Group.Type='Regular'
but query gets failed on soap ui as well as developer console with error :
from Group where (Name = 'AMER SDR's Group') AND Group.Type='Regular'
^ERROR at Row:1:Column:45
expecting a right parentheses, found 's'

Escaping ' with &apos; not worked 
Can I add/remove multiple(two or more) permissionsets/permissionsetlicenses in single soap UI request ?
Currently i am unable to do this? Is there any other way to do this especially with view of SOAP Request?  

I am using below query to fetch PermissionSet assigned to users in org :
SELECT Id, PermissionSetId, AssigneeId FROM PermissionSetAssignment

And to fetch PermissionSetLicense assigned to users in org :
SELECT Id, AssigneeId, PermissionSetLicenseId FROM PermissionSetLicenseAssign

Is there any query / innerjoin or other way to fetch both((PermissionSet & PermissionSetLicense)) in single query?

OR Can I fetch both(PermissionSet & PermissionSetLicense) while fetching users ?
my users query is : 

I have two Salesforce tenant, one has thousands of recodrs and other one is having few users. I wants to migration users from tenant1 to tenant 2 (All users active and inactive as well). I have exported users from tenant1 in csv file when trying to import this CSV it is asking to do mapping for accounts and contacts, what is the relation of users, accounts and contacts as I can see different CSV files in exported data? How to import user.csv directly using import wizard?

Following ellaboration might help:
  1. I have exported users from org1 (user.csv) which contains thousands of records.
  2. Now I am trying to import these users in Org2. 
  3. On Org2, in Data Import wizard when I am trying to import this user.csv. I am geeting option to import accounts and contacts by default. Please refer attached image.Default view for Import wizard
  4. I tried with this default option available and imported user.csv. But I see see accounts getting created in org2 but not users. 
  5. Where can I get option to import user insated of accounts and contacts? Importing users should dsiplay all imported users under manage Users page.

I have two Salesforce tenant, one has thousands of recodrs and other one is having few users. I wants to migration users from tenant1 to tenant 2 (All users active and inactive as well). I have exported users from tenant1 in csv file when trying to import this CSV it is asking to do mapping for accounts and contacts, what is the relation of users, accounts and contacts as I can see different CSV files in exported data? How to import user.csv directly using import wizard?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi

While firing query : 

Getting exception : INVALID_TYPE : sObject type UserPackageLicense is not supported

any help would be appreciated

Hiii

I am using below query to fetch ManagedPackages assigned to users in org :
SELECT PackageLicenseId, UserId FROM UserPackageLicense

My users query is : 

Is there any query to fetch ManagedPackages assigned to users in users query  ?

We are searching for usecase where salesforce returns multiple error object in result response.
below is ideal response we are searching for :
<updateResponse>
         <result>
            <errors>
               <fields>ProfileId</fields>
               <message>You can only assign profiles that are compatible with the user's license. For a list of compatible licenses and profiles, see the Salesforce Help.: Profile ID</message>
            </errors>
            <errors>
               <message>Changing User Type from High Volume Portal to New ICS Support Agents is not allowed. Select a different profile.</message>
            </errors>
            <id xsi:nil="true" />
            <success>false</success>
         </result>
      </updateResponse> 

can any one help us which provisioning will provide above single response ?      

I am using below query to fetch PermissionSet assigned to users in org :
SELECT Id, PermissionSetId, AssigneeId FROM PermissionSetAssignment

And to fetch PermissionSetLicense assigned to users in org :
SELECT Id, AssigneeId, PermissionSetLicenseId FROM PermissionSetLicenseAssign

Is there any query / innerjoin or other way to fetch both((PermissionSet & PermissionSetLicense)) in single query?

OR Can I fetch both(PermissionSet & PermissionSetLicense) while fetching users ?
my users query is : 

Following ellaboration might help:
  1. I have exported users from org1 (user.csv) which contains thousands of records.
  2. Now I am trying to import these users in Org2. 
  3. On Org2, in Data Import wizard when I am trying to import this user.csv. I am geeting option to import accounts and contacts by default. Please refer attached image.Default view for Import wizard
  4. I tried with this default option available and imported user.csv. But I see see accounts getting created in org2 but not users. 
  5. Where can I get option to import user insated of accounts and contacts? Importing users should dsiplay all imported users under manage Users page.

Thanks in advance!!!