• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
i'm currently running on the step 6 of the Superbadge. As i am creating my Cloudy Weather Resolution macro, i'm not able to select the email button on the canvas. Is there any medium to fix that ??

Regards
Hi,

Here's the issue I'm currently facing:

I have created a visual flow and hosted it on a force.com site page so that it can be accessed by a guest user profile. One of the functions of this flow is the possibility to "record lookup" from the contacts object: the guest user can input the Contact ID in the flow and he will be able to see basic info of the contact such as name, email, country.

I tested this flow in the Sandbox and it was working perfectly. But when I deployed it to our QA org, the guest user is unable to find any contact record (even though the record exists in QA org).

In QA org I went through all these steps:

1. I checked that the guest user has READ / CREATE access to Contacts, Accounts and my custom object
2. I checked that the guest user has access to all the relevant fields across the objects
3. I checked the Sharing Settings: both in Sandbox and QA, the Accounts object is set to "Private" and Contacts is set to "Controlled by Parent". However, I have no idea why it works in Sandbox but not in QA. As far as I know, it seems it's not possible to create a sharing rule with a guest profile.
4. I checked that the guest user has access to the correct Contact record type (if that matters at all).

At this point, I'm lost and stuck with my project :(

Do you know what could prevent the guest user from looking up a contact record through the visual flow?

Thanks a million for any advice you might have.