• 20 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys, I'm working on a community site and having tough time to hide the drop down list for buttons. Ideally I want to hide all the buttons (5 of them), but only able to hide four of them that were displayed on screen by CSS overrides, I'm unable to get rid of the fifth button which is under a drop down. Could some one please help me out. I cannot remove these buttons from page layouts as they will be used in the mobile app, so thats not an option for me. User-added image
Hello, we have a requirement to display a warning message on the vf summary page, if the requestnumber field on the related child records of the workorder is not the same. What would be the best approach to acheive it? 
  • March 29, 2022
Hello guys, How can I expose a specific dashboard to users belonging to a profile on their home page. Like the below example. I have to manually do this through personal set up. How do I expose it through the home page layout? I did check the dashbaord snapshot on the home page layout assigned to the profile but it just says dashboard and doesn't expose the actual dashboard chart. They can access it through the reports so it's not an access issue. 
User-added image
On a visual-force page of a workorder record, I've to display list of workorders created for the same location where the createddate is within the last 30 days of the creationdate of the current record.
For ex: If the current record was created on Jan 31st for a location A, I want to display all the workorders that were created from Jan 1st to 31st for location A.

This is the query I've but it obviously displays records created in last 30 days but not the records created in last 30 days of createddate of the current record. How can I modify my query?
CWOs=[SELECT Id, Status, location.Name, createddate FROM WorkOrder WHERE location.Name = : getwo().location.Name and id != : getwo().id and recordtype.name = 'Child' and createddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY CreatedDate asc];

• April 13, 2020
Hello guys, I have a vf page on workorder object. When I open the vf page on a wo record whose account name is ABC and po number (custom field) is 123 for example, I want to display a list of all the work orders who have the same account and the po number. How do I query and display these set of records as a custom related list on the visualforce page? 
  • March 30, 2020
Hey guys, I'm working on a community site and having tough time to hide the drop down list for buttons. Ideally I want to hide all the buttons (5 of them), but only able to hide four of them that were displayed on screen by CSS overrides, I'm unable to get rid of the fifth button which is under a drop down. Could some one please help me out. I cannot remove these buttons from page layouts as they will be used in the mobile app, so thats not an option for me. User-added image
Hello guys, How can I expose a specific dashboard to users belonging to a profile on their home page. Like the below example. I have to manually do this through personal set up. How do I expose it through the home page layout? I did check the dashbaord snapshot on the home page layout assigned to the profile but it just says dashboard and doesn't expose the actual dashboard chart. They can access it through the reports so it's not an access issue. 
User-added image
On a visual-force page of a workorder record, I've to display list of workorders created for the same location where the createddate is within the last 30 days of the creationdate of the current record.
For ex: If the current record was created on Jan 31st for a location A, I want to display all the workorders that were created from Jan 1st to 31st for location A.

This is the query I've but it obviously displays records created in last 30 days but not the records created in last 30 days of createddate of the current record. How can I modify my query?
CWOs=[SELECT Id, Status, location.Name, createddate FROM WorkOrder WHERE location.Name = : getwo().location.Name and id != : getwo().id and recordtype.name = 'Child' and createddate = LAST_N_DAYS:30 ORDER BY CreatedDate asc];

• April 13, 2020