• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

i am using hybrid remote app, when i login i am getting toast message, which saya 'error:authenticatin error, please try again'.

i am building the app for android and running it in emulator.
forcehybrid version 7.3.0

Thank you
I am completely new to Apex and could really use some help with what seems to be a simple task.  I have a formula on the contact, Persona_True__c, that returns a 1 if the custom field "persona" is populated and a 0 if it is blank.

I would like to have a roll-up summary that sums this field at the account level in a field called Related_Personas__c.  

Because we can't roll-up from contact to account I'm reading that this type of action needs to be a trigger, but I don't even know where to start.  Does anyone have any thoughts or expertise they can share to help me out? 
I have a lightning app which has the remote site settings dynamic.
So, is it a good practice to use metadataService.class (http://technome2.blogspot.com/2017/05/creating-remote-site-settings.html) in post-installation script to add remote site settings for the org?
I have to create the login page with User name and pass word in salesforce lightning (Like Naukri home page).

I have created  the fields, but i am not able to do in controller for login button.

<div class="slds Naukri">
    <ui:inputtext aura:id="User" label=" User Name " class="" value="" maxlength="30" placeholder="Enter Email Id" required="false" size="20"/> <br/>
        <ui:inputSecret aura:id="pwd" label=" Password " class="" value="" maxlength="10" placeholder="Enter upto 10 character" required="false" size="20"/> <br/>
            <div class="slds-float--right slds-button_brand">
                <div class="slds-grid buttons">   
            <lightning:button variant="brand" label="Login" onclick="{!c.handleLoginButtomClick}" />
        </div>
    </div>
 </div>
Can you please help me in this.

Regards,
Sarma

Hi,

I do have a doubt regarding Salesforce.com.

Can we develope Games in the Salesforce.com platform?

• August 07, 2013

Still learning the ropes here and probably have some very ill formed code - so, any help/advice is greatly appreciated.

Here is the scenario of what I am trying to accomplish:

We have two custom objects (related via lookup field on Essay object):  Applications & Essays.  I have created a custom field on the Applications object called XEssays_On_File.  When an Essay record is added/updated, I would like the XEssays_On_File field to get updated with the number of related Essay Records. (Can't use rollup fields as this is not a master-detail relationship)

I have drafted the following code - which works for single situations - but fails mercilessly in bulk update:

trigger CountRelatedEssays on TargetX_SRMb__Essay__c (after insert, after update) {

TargetX_SRMb__Essay__c [] ess = Trigger.new;
        String appid = null;
        appid = ess[0].TargetX_SRMb__Application__c;

Integer i = [select count() from TargetX_SRMb__Essay__c where TargetX_SRMb__Application__c =     :appid];

TargetX_SRMb__Application__c [] app =[select id, XEssays_On_File__c from TargetX_SRMb__Application__c where id = :appid];

app[0].XEssays_On_File__c = i;   

update app[0];

}

I would also like this to fire and update on Delete as well.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!