• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on the Visual Studio Code IDE with Salesforce DX. 

1. Successfully created a package sfdx force:source:convert --outputdir mdapi_output_dir --packagename managed_pkg_name

2. Now I am trying to deploy in the needed ORG with this command
sfdx force:mdapi:deploy --deploydir mdapi_output_dir --targetusername me@example.com

getting the below errors

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a NetworkBranding component. remove 
components of NetworkBranding type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a Network component. Remove
components of Network type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a SiteDotCom component. Remove
components of SiteDotCom type from the package.

Error  mdapi_output_dir/package.xml  package.xml  You cannot install or upgrade a package that has a CustomSite component. Remove
components of CustomSite type from the package.

But I want to deploy my package along with NetworkBranding, Network,  SiteDotCom, and CustomSite.

Your help would be really appreciated.

While trying to deploy code using Ant I receive the error "...not available for deploy for this organization." So I tried to deploy my code using Eclipse but the Classes I want to deploy are not showing up as being able to deploy. Does anyone know what is causing this problem or how to fix it?

-greg

• October 04, 2010