• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm getting the following error when attempting to created this custom formula field on the Opportunity object:

LMS Opportunity Owner Auto-Poulate = 
IF(
INCLUDES(Products_of_interest__c, "Learning Management System (LMS)"),
INCLUDES(Products_of_interest__c, "Schoology LMS"), 
Account.LMS_Account_Owner__c)

Conditions are to set the LMS Opportunity Owner to the LMS Account Owner if Opprotunity Products of Interest = Learning Management System (LMS) or Schoology LMS.

The formula above is giving me the following error:  Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Boolean, received Lookup(User)

What am I doing wrong?
I'm getting the following error when attempting to created this custom formula field on the Opportunity object:

IF(

Conditions are to set the LMS Opportunity Owner to the LMS Account Owner if Opprotunity Products of Interest = Learning Management System (LMS) or Schoology LMS.

The formula above is giving me the following error:  Incorrect parameter type for function 'IF()'. Expected Boolean, received Lookup(User)

What am I doing wrong?

IF(

What am I doing wrong?