• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a validation rule where if I pick a country a state would be required.  
Can someone please help me out. (both fields are pick lists)
Hi Friends,
Is it possible for APEX to refer formula fields for example refering to a roll-up summary field.

Please let me know your answers.

Thanks,
JG
Hi!
I have aura component 
<aura:component  implements="flexipage:availableForRecordHome,force:hasRecordId,lightning:actionOverride" access="global">

<aura:attribute name="PATEST" type="CTPHARMA__Activity__c" />
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.init}" />  
     <div style="background-color:white">
    <lightning:flow aura:id="PATEST" onstatuschange="{!c.gotoURL}"/>
    </div>
</aura:component>

and controller 
({
    init : function (component) {
        // Find the component whose aura:id is "flowData"
        var flow = component.find("PATEST");
        // In that component, start your flow. Reference the flow's Unique Name.
        flow.startFlow("PATEST");
    },
gotoURL : function (component, event, helper) {
         if(event.getParam("status") === "FINISHED") {
      var outputVariables = event.getParam("outputVariables");
      var outputVar;
      for(var i = 0; i < outputVariables.length; i++) {
         outputVar = outputVariables[i];
         if(outputVar.name === "redirect") {
            var urlEvent = $A.get("e.force:navigateToSObject");
            urlEvent.setParams({
               "recordId": outputVar.value,
               "isredirect": "true"
            });
            urlEvent.fire();
         }}}}
})

onstatuschange="{!c.gotoURL}" works perfectly fine inside desktop Salesforce but on mobile, it is not. It just returns to the first screen of the flow.
Is there any way to redirect to the created with the flow record inside the mobile app?
Hi!
I registered with trailhead.
I’m an SDR looking to expand my Salesforce skill set. Let’s pretend I have none. Particularly looking for the basics around reporting, and any other trails that may be beneficial to spend some time with.
My goal is to have a competent understanding of SF to build my sales as I enter a closing role and the relevant tools in SF that will help me gain an advantage.
Thanks in advance!
I apologize if I have overlooked one here. This salesforce website is great but massive and I don't see a swift walkthrough, I did find this one
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.mobile_sdk.meta/mobile_sdk/ios_swift_intro.htm#!
and I am glad to see promise kit here but I don't have a grasp of some simple tasks I will need like

1. how do I get all of the records in the tutorial app
2. how can I sort my results 
every example I see assumed I already have a user like this:
restApi.Promises.query(soql: "SELECT Id,FirstName,LastName FROM User"
So its those sort of basic concepts I'd like to learn before I start my SalesForce project.
The tutorial that comes with forceios is written in objective C and I'm having trouble following it. 
Any help on how to get the basics of Salesforce with swift would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Warren
how to create a tab in feedback object and how to insert the data pls help me
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

Hi Experts,

I need some assitance with a date formula. I trying to calculate the number of months left between two dates, start and end date. I currently have the folloiwng formula:

(Custom_End_Date__c - today ())/30

Which will give me the number of days left and if I divide the number by 30 and I should get the numbner of months. Unfortunately I am short by one month. For example if I have a end date of 12/01/2015 minus today, 30 July, would give me 124 days. If I divide that by 30 I get 4 months, or more exactly 4.13 months. But from July to Dec is 5 months.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you
Hi,

The main question is: How do we add custom article fields to the article detail page of the mobile version of Public Knowledge Base 3?

We are setting up a Public Knowledge Base at a client, which is the official Public Knowledge Base 3 (PKB3) from the AppExchange. We have enabled the mobile setup for PKB as well, which is working fine, except that it doesn't show custom article fields.

We have created a few Article types (FAQ, Guideline, etc.), which all have the Rich Text field called 'Cotent' (content__c). We want to display this field on the article detail page of the mobile layout, so we go to PKB 2 Settings | PKB Knowledge Article Layouts | Add Knowledge Article. We then choose one of the knowledge articles (i.e. Guideline__kav) and see the possible fields to add to the layout. All of the fields look like system information (i.e. Id, IsDeleted, CreatedById, etc.), which are pretty useless to an external customer reading the article. See screenshot below.

We looked at the code which loads the available fields which is quoted below. We have tried running the code as an administrator to rule out field level security of the article, which revealed the same fields as explained above.

A Public Knowledge Base, with a build-in mobile site which can only display system information on mobile article detail page seems a bit weird, so we are hoping we missed something, and that it is in fact possible to display custom article fields on a the mobile layout?
public static Object getKnowledgeTypesAndFields(String d){
          pkb_SecurityHandler.canAccess( new Schema.SObjectType[] {KnowledgeArticleVersion.sObjectType} );

map<String,Object> ret = new map<String,Object>();
            String thisType = '';
            Map<String, Schema.SObjectType> gd = Schema.getGlobalDescribe();
            Set<String> keySet = gd.keySet();
            Schema.DescribeSObjectResult descRes;
            Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldMap;
            for (String key : keySet) {
                Schema.SObjectType objectType = gd.get(key);
                if (key.endsWith('ka') || key.endsWith('kb')) {
                    descRes = objectType.getDescribe();
                    thisType = descRes.getName().replace('ka','kav');
                    fieldMap = descRes.fields.getMap();
                    ret.put(thisType,fieldMap.keySet());
                }
            }
          return ret;
    }
PKB Mobile Knowledge Articles Layouts

Thank you
Kristian
Hi Everyone,
      Can anyone tell me what is trigger.new, trigger.old and trigger.newmap ,trigger.oldmap
Trigger.oldmap.keyset with sample example

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Hi,

I am trying to build a ecommerce portal like ebay. I am using Sites with Customer Portal for authentication. However , I want my guest users to be able to browse entire site without logging in as well . In such a case do I need to expose every VF page as new Site?