• 10 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are looking for a solution in Magento in which we want to show products from different Vendors on our website.
Once Customer click on the product, it will navigate to the vendors website.
On successful purchase from vendor website, vendor will send commission to Magento.
Is there anything available for it on Magento or Shopify or any other ecommerce platform?
I am facing problem with below error.

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred.

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields (file:/.m2/repository/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.4.22.2/xstream-1.4.22.2.jar) to field java.util.TreeMap.comparator*

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release.

How to overcome this issue.
Anyone know if there is a way to translate a Marketing cloud email template? Or should I create a separate template for each language and then create separate audiences and sends for each of them?
Test__c trigObj = trigger..get(Test.id);
if(trigObj = null){
trigObj.addError('Cloned record should not have the same period as that of Parent record');
}

I am using this code not getting the output as excepted.
I am facing problem with below error.

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred.

WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields (file:/.m2/repository/com/thoughtworks/xstream/xstream/1.4.22.2/xstream-1.4.22.2.jar) to field java.util.TreeMap.comparator*

WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.util.Fields WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access operations WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release.

How to overcome this issue.
Anyone know if there is a way to translate a Marketing cloud email template? Or should I create a separate template for each language and then create separate audiences and sends for each of them?