• 19 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to validate and deploy an apex class via change sets that I created but am receiving Code Coverage Failure errors. The validation tests ran a total of 15,994 apex tests but 1,521 came back with errors. Do all these apex test failture errors need to be resolved before deploying the apex class? There is also at least one trigger with 0% code coverage "TDTM_AccountSoftCredit".

public class ApexToolkitDemo {

public static void sendEnvelopeMethod() {

Id mySourceId; // The ID of the initiating Salesforce object.

// Create an empty envelope.

dfsle.Envelope myEnvelope = dfsle.EnvelopeService.getEmptyEnvelope(

new dfsle.Entity(mySourceId));

// The initiating Salesforce entity.

// Use myEnvelope for later
// Use a Salesforce contact record as a Recipient here

Contact myContact = [SELECT Id, Name, Email FROM Contact LIMIT 1];

// Use the Recipient.fromSource method to create the Recipient

dfsle.Recipient myRecipient = dfsle.Recipient.fromSource(

myContact.Name, // Recipient name

myContact.Email, // Recipient email

null, // Optional phone number

'Signer 1', // Role Name. Specify the exact role name from template

new dfsle.Entity(myContact.Id)); // Source object for the Recipient

// Add Recipient to the Envelope

myEnvelope = myEnvelope.withRecipients(new List<dfsle.Recipient> { myRecipient });

// myTemplateId contains the DocuSign ID of the DocuSign Template

dfsle.UUID myTemplateId = dfsle.UUID.parse('93869f33-c73d-4344-919f-098707209002');

// Create a new document for the Envelope

dfsle.Document myDocument = dfsle.Document.fromTemplate(

myTemplateId, // The templateId in dfsle.UUID format

'myTemplate'); // Name of the template

// Add document to the Envelope

myEnvelope = myEnvelope.withDocuments(new List<dfsle.Document> { myDocument });

// Send the envelope

myEnvelope = dfsle.EnvelopeService.sendEnvelope(

myEnvelope, // The envelope to send

true); // Send now

}
}

I am not a developer so any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I have some instances of two email addresses being entered in the Email field in Salesforce. What would a SOQL query look like that querys any Email field value that contains two or more @ symbols?
I am trying to install the Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits app but I'm recieving the following deployment error: Key Error: "rest_instance_url". I couldn't find anything on google. Any suggestions on how to fix?
I have created a Cloud page in Marketing Cloud with a Smart Capture form. I would like to use this form on my company's wordpress website. Can I copy the html code behind the form and past it into a wordpress website to capture information into Salesforce Marketing Cloud?
I am testing Salesforce Surveys in my sandbox. We are trying to customize the Survey email Lightning template.

I have successfully sent a minimally customized Survey lightning email template via a process builder process but I only know basic html and it is not up to our branding standards. I had our developer (who is not a Salesforce dev) customize it to our standards but now the Survey email will NOT successfully send. The Lightning email editor usually will flag any unsupported code attributes but it is showing all code is good to go. The only thing that has changed is the html code so that has to be causing the issue.

Can anyone provide a link to documentation of a list of current unsupported code attributes for the LIGHTNING email editor?
I am trying to install the Marketing Cloud for Nonprofits app but I'm recieving the following deployment error: Key Error: "rest_instance_url". I couldn't find anything on google. Any suggestions on how to fix?
I am testing Salesforce Surveys in my sandbox. We are trying to customize the Survey email Lightning template.

I have successfully sent a minimally customized Survey lightning email template via a process builder process but I only know basic html and it is not up to our branding standards. I had our developer (who is not a Salesforce dev) customize it to our standards but now the Survey email will NOT successfully send. The Lightning email editor usually will flag any unsupported code attributes but it is showing all code is good to go. The only thing that has changed is the html code so that has to be causing the issue.

Can anyone provide a link to documentation of a list of current unsupported code attributes for the LIGHTNING email editor?
Hi,
I was doing the trailhead challenge on "Create SOQL Queries in Apex Classes"

Create a class
Name: AccountUtility
Create a method
Name: viewAnnualRevenue
Keywords: public, static, and void
Create a list
Name: accountsList
Create a query and assign the results to a list
Fields: Name and annual revenue (Hint: Use API names, not field names or labels)
Object: Account
Create a for loop that iterates through the query results
Object: Account
List name: accountsList
For each item, concatenate the account name, followed by a colon, followed by the account’s annual revenue: <account name> : <annual revenue>
Store the concatenated string in a variable named acctRev
Print the acctRev variable to the debug log:

I have written a code below:
public class AccountUtility {
    public static void viewAnnualRevenue (){
      List<Account> accountsList = [SELECT Name, AnnualRevenue FROM Account];
        for(Account acc: accountsList){
            //Looping the class through the query
            String name = '<Account Name>: ' + acc.Name +', <Annual Revenue> : ' + acc.AnnualRevenue;
            system.debug(name);
        }
    }

}

I am getting an error while passing the challenge "We can’t find the correct results format. Make sure that your concatenation puts each list item in this format: 'Account Name' : 'Account Revenue'."

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Atul Shendge