• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created one custom field which is Commission, over there i am trying to calculate commission. IF LeadSource is web and Amount is greter than 1000. Then commission should be 2% of amount. Other wise it should be 1% of Amount.
IF LeadSource is Phone Inquiry and Amount is greater than 50000 then the commission should be 10% of Amount. Other wise 5% of Amount.

OR(IF(AND(ISPICKVAL( LeadSource , "Phone Inquiry"),  Amount  < 50001) ,  Amount  * 10 / 100 , Amount  * 5 / 100 ),IF(AND(ISPICKVAL( LeadSource , "Web"),  Amount  < 1001) ,  Amount  * 2 / 100 , Amount  * 1 / 100 ))
Hi All,

I have to move the articles with the translation to another org.
The articles have a rich text area with pictures.
I can't use the Heroku app.
To transfer the basic articles, I used "Export to Translation", modified the structure and files and imported them with "Import Articles".
Now I need to move the translation for these articles. Translation does not need to be moved with pictures in the rich tex area.
When I moving with Data Loader, the articles are added but are not related to the base article. I see it as another article in another language.

Do you know any way or do you have any ideas how to move the translations and assign them to the article that was translated?

• January 09, 2021