• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm trying to complete the trailhead "" and encountering a challenge.  If anyone has any feedback for me on this, I'd appreciate very much.  

Added VerifyDate.apxc as I did with TemperatureConverter.apxc.  Added TestVerifyDate.apxc (even with VerifyDateTest.apxc) as I did with TemperatureConverterTest.apxc.  I verified that those classes exist per screenshot1 below:
User-added image

I'm supposed to be able to go to Test, select New Run, then with Select Tests pop-up, I'm supposed to see the TestVerifyDate (and/or VerifyDateTest) classes to select and run; however, I'm not seeing those test classes.  Why?  Even with "[All Namespaces]", they still don't show.  

Workaround for now is to run the test suite per instructions earlier in the trailhead.  

Reference screenshot2 below:
User-added image

Thanks in advance for your help.
Tien

I have a lighting app record detail page (The one where you drag and drop). I've created a new Action to display on the highlights panel.
In the SFDC Classic page layout, I've added the action to the section "Salesforce1 and Lightning Experience Actions". However, it doesn't display on the highlight panels. I have a few other actions which I've created in the same way and they display just fine. I can change the order of the actions and they change immediately on the lightning app record detail page so I know it's updating properly.
Any suggestions as to why it's not displaying my action?
Thanks!

In the list below, I'm expecting to see "New Contact Report" in the dropdown list since I've added it to the layout. However the second picture shows it doesn't have it.

User-added imageUser-added image
  • June 26, 2017
Hi,

I'm on the exervise for Customizer How Records Get Approved With Approvals.

I'm getting the followng error when I try to submit: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Process failed. First exception on row 0; first error: NO_APPLICABLE_PROCESS, No applicable approval process was found.: []

I have the correct values in the Type picklist, I have the approver set to myself, I have the three workflow actions to update the Type field. The final approval unlocks the record. The approval process is named Approve New Account and is active. Any ideas?
User-added image
Can anyone please help me to implement pagination using lightning component?
Hi,

Can anyone give the  fundamental difference between Standard List Controller & Std Set Controller?

Area Information Analyst Sales can request for promotions into two ways (see below).  Once the promotion has been submitted for approval,  there is a level of notifications that will go to the Regional Sales Manager then to the Marketing Manager.

1. Through Distributor-Sales Promotion which is by the Account. The emails has been approved by the above mentioned managers but the area analyst is not getting the approval from the following and the approval history is not updated in the respective account.!

Can anyone explain me what would be the problem ? 

Hi Friends,

I need to know how to the query the records from custom label object. Is it possible to query the data from this object? As we do the same from other objects like Account, Contact, ......

We can use labels in our controller, like Label.<Label_Name>.

while i am trying to query the data from customLabel, it is throwing error like :

"line 1, column 20: sObject type 'CustomLabel' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

Please help me in this, how to use this object in apex controller.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Phanikumar

Is there a DOCUMENTED way to use a static resource as an image in a formula field?  I'm trying to create an 'action link' that looks like a command button and need to find a place to store the background image for the link in a way that is environment agnostic

I'd hoped this would work, but $Resource doesn't seem to be recognized in formula fields (works fine in visualforce formulas).  

HYPERLINK('/apex/createAgreement?id=' +  Id ,  IMAGE( $Resource.Create_Agreement_Button , 'Create Agreement' )  , '_top')

It appears that this will work, but I'd rather not depend on undocumented functionality to accomplish this.  Particulary given I'd like to add this to a managed package at sometime and in theory there could be an identically named resource that alread exists in the org.

HYPERLINK('/apex/createAgreement?id=' +  Id ,  IMAGE( '/resource/Create_Agreement_Button' , 'Create Agreement' )  , '_top')

Documents are also a reasonable approach, but I don't know how to use them across multiple environments where I won't no the document id.