• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I want to be able to bring data from an on premise Oracle database into external objects within a Salesforce Org.

Can the OData connectors be used to connect to an on premise Oracle database?
If not, is there a type of connector that will allow me to connect to an on premise Oracle database or will I have to write an Apex solution or use Heroku?

Any help appreciated. I understand the concept of using external objects, its just determini g the best way to connect to the Oracle database.

Many thanks

Jon
  • January 15, 2019
Hi,

I have never done an integration before. Building my first interface to a business application running on-premise with a MS SQL Server database. This app contains data that I need to bring into my salesforce app.

I am looking to build an interface/integration such that data is retrieved on a schedule from the MS SQL db and have it updated onto my Salesforce app.

Can someone point me to a go-to place where I can figure this out?

Thanks,
BillBay
Hello Everybody!

I am new to integration part, Now i have an requirement  I have an Sql Server 2012 on Premise, So I would like to pull the data from sql server database to salesforce automaticlly on regular interval basis( 2 to 3 times a day)....... Is there any better approach for this 

We need to move data from sql server to salesforce........... 
     Please specify is there any open source tools or paid tools......

I would appriciate for any kind of replay