• Member since 2021
  • Centelon

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a aura lightning component and calling it on a quick action of on Contact detail page. There is no UI/Html elements in the component which means only purpose of the component is execute an Apex class. 
Currently all is working fine except a popup is shown when I click the quick action. Please I want this popup gone and quick action should behave seemlessly like other standard buttons.

This is the popup thats coming up:

User-added image

• January 28, 2021
Greetings! I have some corde that fails to reach the apex method within a JS method. 
save.setParams({
            "appId":helper.getUrlParam(component, "applicationId"),
            "sObjects":JSON.stringify(sObjects)
        });
        save.setCallback(this, function(response){
            if(component.isValid() && response.getState()=="SUCCESS"&&response.getReturnValue()!=null){
                console.log(response.getReturnValue()); 
            }else{
                console.log("response is: "+response.getReturnValue()); 
                console.log("Failed to save"); 
            }
        });
        $A.enqueueAction(save);
I can confirm that applicationId has an ID (console.log)
I can confirm that sObjects contains the data necessary (console.log)

My Apex controller is: 
public static APXCrudResponse save(Id appId, List<SObject> sObjects) {
		System.debug('---> arbitraryPrintStatement');
                return null; 
	}

For whatever reason, my Apex debug log shows no debug statements unless I remove the arguments of the front-end Javascript call. It is, however, receiving a null input. 

How am I not possibly reaching the inside of the Apex controller?
Create a Visualforce page that uses a custom controller to display a list of cases with the status of 'New'.The page must be named 'NewCaseList'.
The custom controller Apex class must be named 'NewCaseListController'.
The 'NewCaseListController' Apex class must have a publically scoped method named 'getNewCases'.
The 'getNewCases' Apex method should have the return type of 'List' and return a list of case records with the ID and CaseNumber fields and filtered to only have a status of 'New'.
The 'NewCaseList' Visualforce page must use an apex:repeat component which is bound to 'newCases'.
The apex:repeat component must refer to the var attribute as 'case'.
Within the apex:repeat component, bind a apex:outputLink component to the ID of the case so that the page directs the user to the detail page of the respective case record