• -9 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a customer community in which users can self-register. This community is not available to the public. Users will typically only log into this community one or two times to complete a screen flow.

My screen flow is embedded in a Flow component on one of the community pages. This flow runs perfectly with the system administrator profile. However, when I register for the community (and am assigned the community login license), I am not able to run the flow. I don't receive an error, but the loading spinner stays on the screen indefinitely.

Flow Stuck Loading

The Customer Community Login profile I'm utilizing for this community has access to the custom object in the flow and read/edit access to all fields. The profile also has the "run flows" permission.

Has anyone experienced this before? If so, how were you able to solve the issue?

​​​​​​​Thank you!
Hi everyone,

I recently hid a custom button from Lightning and enabled it back again in the page layouts. But it does not show in Lightning, but works fine in Classic. What should I do it make it visible again?
User-added image
I want to disable personalize nav bar options for users.
Hi,

Can any one please help me on this :

How many times we can reschedule a certification exam? Is there any limit or we can reschedule it many times?

Thanks