• 5 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an aura component that is sitting on a grey background, so I need the field labels of my lightning:input boxes to have white text. But the text boxes themselves are white, so I need the text entry within the boxes to stay default black. No,  I cannot change the background on this page due to branding, etc.

Every solution I've tried so far has changed the text entry in the boxes to white while leaving the labels black, which is the exact opposite of what I need. Any ideas? Thank you!

I need to log the IP address of community users when they fill out a specific form on our community site (for legal reasons pertaining to financing). I am accomplishing this in the code using the following snippet:

Id customerId = UserInfo.getUserId();
AuthSession sess = [SELECT Id, SourceIp FROM AuthSession WHERE UsersId = :customerId     ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 1];
string ip = sess.SourceIp;

This runs fine, but when I run my test class, it says the query returns no rows. Is AuthSession not accessible to test classes? Is there a workaround?

Thank you.
I am making some updates to our customer community, and one of the updates is to use our new company logo. When I published the changes, the logo as well as the background image in the Hero and Compact Header are not displaying to the community users.  

The images (Asset Files) are shared with the community users with a share type of Viewer and visibility of All Users. Is there another permission that the users need to be able to see the Asset Files? 

I have an aura component that is sitting on a grey background, so I need the field labels of my lightning:input boxes to have white text. But the text boxes themselves are white, so I need the text entry within the boxes to stay default black. No,  I cannot change the background on this page due to branding, etc.

Every solution I've tried so far has changed the text entry in the boxes to white while leaving the labels black, which is the exact opposite of what I need. Any ideas? Thank you!

I need to log the IP address of community users when they fill out a specific form on our community site (for legal reasons pertaining to financing). I am accomplishing this in the code using the following snippet:

Id customerId = UserInfo.getUserId();
AuthSession sess = [SELECT Id, SourceIp FROM AuthSession WHERE UsersId = :customerId     ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 1];
string ip = sess.SourceIp;

This runs fine, but when I run my test class, it says the query returns no rows. Is AuthSession not accessible to test classes? Is there a workaround?

Thank you.
I am making some updates to our customer community, and one of the updates is to use our new company logo. When I published the changes, the logo as well as the background image in the Hero and Compact Header are not displaying to the community users.  

The images (Asset Files) are shared with the community users with a share type of Viewer and visibility of All Users. Is there another permission that the users need to be able to see the Asset Files?