• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our whole company logs into Salesforce using SSO hosted by Office 365.  However, one employee gets an error message stating "Single Sign-On Error: We can't log you in because of an issue with single sign-on.  Contact your Salesforce admin for help."

This user appears to be set up like everyone else.  I have even removed them from the integration and re-added them.  The logs in Azure AD show that the login attemp is successful, but Salesforce only show regular browser logins, no SAML logins like everyone elses do - I assume these are when he tries to log into the portal using his login and password rather than clicking on "Office 365 Login" and yes, I have watched him attempt to log in and know that he has clicked on the proper button.

Since there is no record of the failure in Salesforce, Azure AD says the authentication was successful, and everyone else is able to log in easily, I'm currently at a loss and appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Jared

I have a custom object named Consultant that holds contact information for consultants of our company.  FirstName and LastName are the two fields within this custom object that represent the consultants name.  My issue, is that when running a lookup to this Consultant object, the record name is the value that comes up.  I can add fields to the lookup so you could see the FirstName and LastName but there is still a problem.  The object that is related to Consultant, will only show the record name in the lookup field in the record.  I want to make my record name for Consultant a formula field that is a concatenation of First Name and LastName.  The standard object Contact has a setup like this and I want to replicate it.  I don't see how to handle this if it's even possible.  Can this be done and if so, how?

Thanks,

Ralph