• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Qualities of Professional term paper writers
Do you want to rely on an external source to manage your academic challenges? It is crucial to realize that you are in the right place if you are looking for a service to help you. So, what do you expect to get when you hire a professional to write your term papers?
Do You Want To Know The Best Assistant To Hire A Professional Term Paper Writer?
Many times, students would seek online assistance. If only you are sure of the person that you are hiring, then you are good to go. Now, is there an approach that will enable you to select the best assistant?
Here are the things you should look for before you decide to pay someone to write your term papers.
  • Quality deliveries
The first thing that you should consider is the quality of services that you’ll get. Any academic piece that you present must be of the best quality. A term paper is like an academic essay that you might require many marks to earn excellent scores.
When you hire someone to write your term paper, you must be confident that they can handle every other document, including those from your tutor. Besides, who wouldn’t want to benefit from low-quality tasks? As such, you must be keen to select a professional to assist in that.
To confirm that you are in the right place, you can check through the sample copies presented by the company. Ensure that you can identify the right copywriter to work on your requests visit site (https://uk.payforessay.net/).
  • Timely deliveries
How fast will the helper deliver your term paper? If you need your term papers within a short period, then you must receive the reports before the due date elapses. At times, tutors Extricate too long documents for students to handle. As such, it is vital to pick someone who can manage your term papers and submit the final draft on time.
If you delay the delivery date, you might end up getting punished or even disqualified. When you select a professional to write your term papers, you must be confident that they can adhere to the deadlines provided.
  • Native English speakers
Whenever you hire someone to write your term papers, you must be sure that their language is native English. It helps a lot to present reliable information in your papers to ensure that the readers understand your writing. In such situations, you can use active vocabulary, which will make the work of your tutors more comfortable.
User-added image

I've been working with developing a stand-alone app in lightning. In trying to adhere to the look and feel I'm following the html layed out in https://www.lightningdesignsystem.com/components/tabs. Sorry if this is a newb question how do I manipulate the class of the <a> being clicked to .slds-active and it's corresponding <div> to .slds-show , and then remove any other existing <a> with the .slds-active and change the <div> to .sld.slds-hide?  I've seen something similiar with javascript on a visualforce page but I wanted to follow the component design structure. Surely someone has done this as it seems pretty standard navigation. Currently my component has

<div class="slds-tabs--default">
 <ul class="slds-tabs--default__nav" role="tablist">
   <li class="slds-tabs--default__item slds-text-heading--label slds-active" title="Item One" role="presentation">
   <a class="slds-tabs--default__link" href="#void" role="tab" tabindex="0" aria-selected="true" aria-controls="tab-default-1" data-data="tab-default-1__item"  onclick="{!c.selectTab}" id="tab-default-1__item">New Checklists</a>
        </li>
  <li class="slds-tabs--default__item slds-text-heading--label" title="Item Two" role="presentation">
            <a class="slds-tabs--default__link" href="#void" role="tab" tabindex="-1" aria-selected="false" aria-controls="tab-default-2" data-data="tab-default-2__item" onclick="{!c.selectTab}" id="tab-default-2__item">Existing Checklist</a>
        </li>
      </ul>
      <div id="tab-default-1" class="slds-tabs--default__content slds-show" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-default-1__item">
        <h2>Item One Content</h2>
      </div>
      <div id="tab-default-2" class="slds-tabs--default__content slds-hide" role="tabpanel" aria-labelledby="tab-default-2__item">
        <h2>Item Two Content</h2>
      </div>

</div>
I have the onClick="{!c.selectTab}" which goes to my js controller. Below
selectTab : function(component, event, helper){
    	var activeTab;
        activeTab = event.target.getAttribute("id");
        //var result = component.find("tab-default-1__item");
        //alert(result);

},

I see the event.target.getAttribute gives me the value of the onclick id. I can get the value and can then tell which tab was clicked, but then how do I 

1. Change the class value of that Id?
2. Change the class value of other id's?

I've been trying to use various javascript  functions like find but nothing seems to be working. Can someone point me to which functions I should be using to find id(DOMS) on a component and which functions can be used to set vairous attributes?  I didn't find anything in the lightning dev guide but will keep looking. Any help is appreciated.

Hi Developers,

Can anyone help me on this issue, I have a Child object that has a Lookup to Parent. I wrote the below apex class and the trigger on child, such that the count of Child records should be shown on each Parent record. I have a number field on the Parent which should be update as per the Trigger.

It works fine except in one scenario, it does not consider the existing Child records on the Parent, hence it shows incorrect count on the Parent record. It works perfect if I add the new Child records. I heard that Batch Apex can resolve this issue, I am not sure how Batch Apex is related here to resolve the isssue. Can I get some guidance here to proceed further.

Any help on this is much appreciated.
Thank you.

Apex Class:

public class ChildCountHelper{

//List<Parent__c> parentList = [select id, child_count__c, (select id from child__r) from Parent__c where id in :parentIDSet];

public List<ID> conList= new List<ID>();

public static void handleBeforeInsert(List<Child__c> childList){
        Set<ID> parentIDSet = new Set<ID>();

for(Child__c childRec: childList){

parentIDSet.add(childRec.Parent__c);

}

Map<ID, Parent__c> parentMap = new map<ID, parent__c>([select id, child_count__c from Parent__c where id in :parentIDSet]);
            if(parentMap.get(childRec.Parent__c).child_count__c == null){
                parentMap.get(childRec.Parent__c).child_count__c = 0;
            }
            parentMap.get(childRec.Parent__c).child_count__c ++;
        }
        update parentMap.values();
    }

public static void handleBeforeUpdate(List<Child__c> newChildList, List<Child__c> oldChildList){
        Map<ID, ID> oldChildMap = new Map<ID, ID>();

for(Child__c childRec: newChildList){
        }

for(Child__c childRec: oldChildList){
            oldChildMap.put(childRec.Id, childRec.Parent__c);
        }

Map<ID, Parent__c> parentMap = new map<ID, parent__c>([select id, child_count__c from Parent__c where id in :parentIDSet]);
        for(Child__c childRec: newChildList)
       {
        /*if(ChildRec.Parent__c!=null){  */
            }
           // }
            if(childRec.Parent__c != oldChildMap.get(childRec.id)){
                if(oldChildMap.get(childRec.id) == null && childRec.Parent__c != null){
                }else if(oldChildMap.get(childRec.id) != null && childRec.Parent__c == null){
                    parentMap.get(oldChildMap.get(childRec.id)).child_count__c --;
                }else if(oldChildMap.get(childRec.id) != null && childRec.Parent__c != null){
                    parentMap.get(oldChildMap.get(childRec.id)).child_count__c --;
                }
            }

}
    }

public static void handleBeforeDelete(List<Child__c> childList){
        }

}
            parentMap.get(childRec.Parent__c).child_count__c --;
        }
    }

public static void handleBeforeUnDelete(List<Child__c> childList){
        }

}
        }
    }

}

Trigger:

trigger ChildTrigger on Child__c (before insert, after update, after delete, after undelete) {
    if (Trigger.isInsert) {
        ChildCountHelper.handleBeforeInsert((List<Child__c>)Trigger.NEW);
    }else if (Trigger.isUpdate) {
        ChildCountHelper.handleBeforeUpdate((List<Child__c>)Trigger.NEW, (List<Child__c>)Trigger.OLD);
    }else if (Trigger.isDelete) {
        ChildCountHelper.handleBeforeDelete((List<Child__c>)Trigger.OLD);
    }else if (Trigger.isUndelete) {
        ChildCountHelper.handleBeforeUnDelete((List<Child__c>)Trigger.NEW);
    }
}