• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Team,
                            I have mistakenly un-installed my authenticator app, and now when I am trying to log-in into my account, I am unable to verify my account from the newly installed authenticator app, as it is prompting me to ‘add an account’ and there is no back-up account available.

Username : ‘amukherjee2@deloitte.com’

Its an urgent request, please help
P.S : I sent an email to 'trailhead@salesforce.com' but it said it is a no-reply address and wont be reaching to their team
how to put a map on the test calss
Hi, 

I am trying to call Apex Class from Trigger and getting error 'Method does not exist or incorrect signature'. How should i call constructor in Trigger. 

trigger Accountrigger on Account (before update) {
             if(Trigger.Isupdate && Trigger.IsBefore)
    {  
            for (Account Acc:Trigger.new)
            {
              SenddataRequest();
              }
    }      
}

Below is Apex Class
public class SenddataRequest {

public class requestWrapper

{-----Code-----    }

public String GetAccounts(Account a)

{ -----Code----      }

public SenddataRequest(){
      ----- Code-------------        
}

}

}

We're trying to route bot conversations to skill-based queues (the key issue here is "bot"). Here's what we want to do:

The visitor enters a dialog with an Einstein bot (no request type is entered in the pre-chat form) and if they want to transfer to an (human) agent, the bot will transfer to a "general knowledge" queue that will use its own method to choose the next available agent.

But if the visitor chooses a specific option in a menu ("Sales" it is), then the bot will automatically transfer them to a "sales skilled" queue (not the "general knowledge" queue).

Here is a brief description of the flow:

Skill based routing (bot) flow
I suppose we could define a context variable (or entity?) containing the skill, and by default it is "general knowledge". Whenever the visitor requests a transfer, the bot will know which skill-bases queue will transfer.

Any time the visitor clicks the "Sales" menu option, the variable will change to "sales".

How can we achieve this?

Thanks in advance, Bernardo
All: 

I am trying to do a change set for Lead assignment from one sand box to another. I get the following error, not sure what to make of it. 
1. I ensured the profile does have Read, Edit & View all object permission on leads.
2. I am successfully able to upload the change set to my target sand box org.
3. But get the following error on validation. please sos. (Is it a profile, permission issue or some thing with the actual assignment rule that is not correct).

Error message:
Line 3 Column 21 (Assignee does not have permission to view leads: Assignee ID). Which Line 3 and what column 21 and what does the error mean.

please sos.

vishy
609 284 7018 (vishy.ram@capgemini.com)