• 0 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'd like to create a Trigger that fires when a Task becomes overdue (i.e., the Due Date is in the past).  Unfortunately, there is now update to the Task record when this happens, so I cannot see how to get a trigger to fire for these overdue tasks.

Is there any way to create a Platform Event or cause some kind of update on a Task when it becomes overdue? I don't want to use batch processing, because that is too CPU intensive (running through all the Task objects) to find the ones that are overdue.
I'd like to create a Trigger that fires when a Task becomes overdue (i.e., the Due Date is in the past).  Unfortunately, there is now update to the Task record when this happens, so I cannot see how to get a trigger to fire for these overdue tasks.

Is there any way to create a Platform Event or cause some kind of update on a Task when it becomes overdue? I don't want to use batch processing, because that is too CPU intensive (running through all the Task objects) to find the ones that are overdue.
Hi,

Curently doing the App Development with Salesforce DX / Convert and Deploy an Existing App.

I have the following error when performing the final deployment task :

Error  mdapioutput/applications/DreamInvest.app        DreamInvest    In field: tab - no CustomTab named Fund_Explorer found
Error  mdapioutput/flexipages/Fund_Explorer.flexipage  Fund_Explorer  You must have My Domain deployed to use component c:FundTileList.
Error  mdapioutput/tabs/Fund_Explorer.tab              Fund_Explorer  In field: flexiPage - no FlexiPage named Fund_Explorer found

Do you know why ?

Regards,
Erwan